Battling 101 will resume in 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Kirby

Never back down.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
As this year draws to a close, our dedicated team of tutors will be taking a short respite during the Christmas and New Year periods. Rest assured, we will be back and better than ever when the new year begins! I am preparing a surprise for the first round of next year (and subsequent rounds), so keep your eyes peeled!

I will still be running the sixth official tournament, so don't worry about that being forgotten!

Thanks everyone.

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Just as I was starting to get in the swing of things...

Oh well, thanks for the break! Can't wait for your surprise (and more tutoring) BK!

Just one round and I get a break..! Can't wait to see the surprise too ;].
Anyway, I'll take this post to wish all the people involved in the tutoring program a very merry Christmas and a happy New Year!

Kevin Garrett

is a competitor
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 12 Championis a Three-Time Past SPL Champion
I am also looking forward to the surprise. The tournament was a nice addition, so this will definitely make the program more exciting. Enjoy the holidays everyone. :]

I guess that's cool. This is actually the first time that I have ever stayed up late to try to sign up and then you delay the round T_T. Oh well can't wait for the surprise.

I think it's fair to say that now would be a great time to thank Blue Kirby on his wonderful job of managing the program thus far! Can't wait to see what is next.

Happy Holidays Battling 101!

Merry Christmas to the entire Battling 101 team!
To the many aspiring apprentices, you're the reason the program is still as popular as it is, and i'm sure I speak on behalf of all the tutors when I say that we're all proud of your achievements and hope that you continue to achieve and make us proud.

Merry Christmas everyone, I have to say for my first round I was pretty pleased, and I hope to come back (and do better in the tourney next time!), thanks tutors

Happy hols guys! I wont be there for it though, so sad.

But when is it starting? 2nd Jan ? 12 Jan? When!
I'm desperate! ( NOT to go to the loo, for the tournament)

SoT

I leave and they change my avatar to this?
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Alright, thank for the time off. ^_^

Can't wait to get back into the mix helping out around here, got to say this is probably the thing I enjoy doing most around here. It's cool just taking the time to look back and see how much your apprentices have grown, hell it's cool to see how much more we've grown because of them as well. I just want to say thank you BlueKirby for giving me the chance to be a tutor, even if I didn't pass the probationary part, this was a fun experience and again, thanks BK, and thanks to TheFourthChaser and GotengoXGodzilla for making this most enjoyable!

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Lemme guess a tutor/apprentice team tourney huh huh?

^_^ thanks for the break BK, merry Christmas and a happy new year :D.

There will be a topic where you can apply for a tutor. BK will probably put it up in the coming days.

Xia

On porpoise
is a Contributor Alumnus
^Same here, now that I finally got Java/Shoddy working on my home computer. =] =]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)