Become a Star-ly Wi-Fi Tournament! Series 1 ROUND 3 PAIRINGS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh well at least i can get some soup now.

But we shall do it again :)

Roulette.

At least my milo got some play. Surprised it took that beefy hit :o

People like to take the No Team Talk Rule and wipe their asses with it huh? You've both done it and very explictly too, so it's your own fault if this info is used against you in future battles, but I can't DQ both.

People like to take the No Team Talk Rule and wipe their asses with it huh? You've both done it and very explictly too, so it's your own fault if this info is used against you in future battles, but I can't DQ both.
Sorry. If anything it was the other conversations in other threads that the team talk rule was rather iffy. Since you have a vid displaying someones team. Or If we were going switch teams consistently it would be a afterthought.

I will edit if need be.

That's ok, you guys were both talking about and neither of you cared obviously so I didn't do anything, and I don't mind it being there, but if it gets used against you then please don't complain about it. I told the same to Ben and john when they both agreed to put up the video.

Whoops, sorry Pablo, we were both talking before the battle and both of our teams change between rounds, so neither of us really minded that kind of thing, although I really gotta learn to keep my mouth shut...

I'll edit, for what it's worth.

Edit: Oh and Chill: it was a different Poke, although it's one that hits hard on the sp spectrum and can beat the most used sp wall :P

DawnBringer

The thrill of attempting to get what you will neve
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Erm, I get home from school after getting off the bus at approximately 5:00 PM. Forbidden doesn't even get on that early on msn if at all much more, seems like this might be a coin toss =/

decided i dont like the team i tried using in both my losses; it just doesn't work right.

i have a great team im working on right now but item clause fucks it.

I'm battling sandman right now, we're about halfway through roughly, and he's gone atm doing something, I'll update when we finish
EDIT: I didn't realize you were gonna be gone for so long sandman, I hope you get back soon....

My WiFi is down (permanently, i think) so please give Strike the win and disqualify me from the Tournament. I'm very sorry about this guys and I hope if I can get a USB Adaptor by the next Tournament series i'll be able to particpate.

1000th Post! =]

sandman

Bum bum bum bum
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
lost to goodbar, i really feel like i need to play pokemon more.
oh and thx Mr.goodbar for waiting that long.
EDIT: sweet trainman got a badge.

lol np, good game to you too. That leaves what, hopefully not many more battles...
Forbidden needs to go on =/
EDIT: 6 more battles =[

6 Rounds Mini, and yeah 6 matches to go, with 40 minutes left of the Round. I'm not looking forward to anyone complaining about the match being decided by coin flips, but I really can't do much when I managed to do my battle 1 day after the Rounds were posted, but people have had 1 week and haven't been able to and always leave it until the last minute.

I'm so dissappointed that I always have to hurry the matches I'm having second thoughts on holding 4 of these.

august

you’re a voice that never sings
is a Community Leaderis a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis the 8th Smogon Classic Winnerwon the 5th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
OGC Leader
well if they dont hurry, its there fault.

Congrats on 1k and icbc TrainMan, you deserve it. Thanks for helping me with my team too

6 Rounds Mini, and yeah 6 matches to go, with 40 minutes left of the Round. I'm not looking forward to anyone complaining about the match being decided by coin flips, but I really can't do much when I managed to do my battle 1 day after the Rounds were posted, but people have had 1 week and haven't been able to and always leave it until the last minute.

I'm so dissappointed that I always have to hurry the matches I'm having second thoughts on holding 4 of these.
Well, for me and munje, it's our available times...He gets on the computer usually about an hour after I leave...

Friday, he came too late, Saturday I was away, Sunday he came too late.

DawnBringer

The thrill of attempting to get what you will neve
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Don't see how we can battle when he comes in late during the evening, and WiFi was fucked for me completely this past week.

Pablo, not that anyone has any right to delay it longer but...might be wise to let this go on till tonight, I think a few more matches would get done, like DBs (that quote is freakin me out), Davy's (that post count is freakin me out), and Gin's (that Mexican is freakin me out). And I'd still set the deadline for next monday.

I will, since R2-D2 and SWChill had a situation and I alowed them to rematch so I guess eveyrone has until 10:00PM tonight (in 3 hours 45 minutes) so that I can post the new pairings tonight. I will not let this go on past tonight, and that's final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)