Become a Star-ly Wi-Fi Tournament! Series 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chronos - does that mean you want to play? Because you're accepted of course, just say an explicit yes I want to play (which many people haven't done!). And thanks for the donation, any preference as to whom should get it or should it be like Sunday's Grumpig, but a random drawing from 5th to 16th place?
I don't want to battle, I SUCK. I just want to give a winner a copy of my Gar...
Give it to a random person. :)

pmd and yeah your organizing you can give it...i get to battle some of the best...and prolly lose...now i gotta work on my team lol

johnXkid - Sure. Wow I'm getting so many donations lol probably everyone will walk out with a prize if this keeps up.

Chronos - you should give it a try, you don't lose anything, possibly have fun while battling and the point of this is to promote competitive battling here on Smogon, since all that really goes on is competitive breeding hehe, for which you are the perfect example. Incomparable breeds, but what use are they gathering pixel dust in your boxes? ;) Think about it. But I rather just accept donations by the actual participants.

bobdigsea - OK perfect, I wish you and all the other participants good luck and most of all, have a good time.

Confirming my entry and donating my Adamant Regigigas, which can come EV Trained (255 Atk / 255 Spe) or blank. Level 72 and moveset-ready regardless.

Oh ok.
The reason I was going to give a credit is because I have scarce wifi these days, so I probably wouldn't be able to battle a lot anyway.
You can use Gengar if you want to, I'm ambivalent.

Chronos - thanks, you should play! seriously, but oh well maybe I can convince you for the Summer one. thanks for the Gengar but I'll pass to be consistent and only accept doantions from entrants, so if you're that willing to give one up, join us ;).

BlakBlastoise - Accepted :D.

Most people here are Not interested in shines but I could donate some as prizes. They all have bad Iv's but meh...
Shiny Machamp Lonley
Shiny ponyta
shiny voltorb - Hasty
Shiny bidoof
Shiny Growlithe
Shiny Swablu
Shiny Shinx
All caught by me and 100% legit.

Garchomp17 - sorry its cause since you said you wanted in if there still was room I thought you hadn't read it as there are still plenty of spots left, and I'm hoping tomorrow morning I'll have alot of applications from the European breeders. You do qualify to praticipate, so I will add you now, just wanted to make sure you had infact read all the rules.

Garchomp17 - Ah ok, sorry about the confusion, you're noted down on the participants list, so no worries there, look for the Pairings thread on Sunday night ;).

Darkrai6875 - no problem, sorry about the confusion. I hope you do participate in the future.

Sunday

God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Haha my chained Grumpig totally has a better Defence IV then Johns :P

Around when do you think his will start Pablo?

TheForgottenSoul - could you link me to your trade thread? although after reading your signature, I'm sorry about what happened, you probably don't have one anymore? Maybe this Tournament Series can be an incetive for you to start up again?
Would i be able to join, even though i dont have a trade thread, because i believe that about one-third of the people confirmed dont have them. Also, i was just wondering why having a trade thread is a prerequist to entering a battling tournament? Please let me know because if i could join i would truly want to.

Could I join? I may not have a whole bunch of good stuff in my thread, but the Swampert and Tyranitar have been getting me good business for the time being, so I've got a lot.

Assuming I read it correctly, you can only sign up if you have a decent trade thread? Damn, need to make a new thread...

TheForgottenSoul - Everyone whom has applied to join does have a trade thread, I have visited them all to confirm jsut to make sure but they all do.

I make is a prerequisite because I want to promote the competitive battling side of WiFi, on those breeders who have literally flawless Pokemon, but they are in their boxes gathering dust as they don't battle at all. As I'm sure 95% (exxagreated) of the people who battle and don't breed use PokeSav'd Pokemon, so by doing this I can have some sort of 'safe net' into saying this will be a hacked Pokemon free tournament. As most dedicated breeders dislike hacks obviously, so why would they battle with them?

I hate to turn you down, but like I said, if you really wanna join and play, I encourage you to, breed a few Pokes from now until June, when the second one will start, and set up one or a WiFi Store, and you'll make it into every single one of my tournaments for sure :D. I really hate putting people down, I even put down someone who is breeding for me! But take it as an incentive to be active and get a thread going, rather than be disappointed. Hope you understand and I hope to see you apply for the next one, and even having already traded with you for a Pokemon of yours that you bred!

Sixonesix - Sure you can, you qualify perfectly. Again I'm not THAT picky lol. Having a thread with Pokemon of yoursand also having traded with you before, of course you can join.

R2-D2 Rules! - you qualify as well, It is obvious by looking at your thread that you were active and you do still trade, as we have somewhat recently, so no need to make a new one just for this tournament, you're in.

Would my thread be good enough to get me in? Sadly it's dead atm. .__. But if it qualifies, I'd like to claim a spot.

I've also got a potential novelty prize if I can get in.

TheForgottenSoul - Everyone whom has applied to join does have a trade thread, I have visited them all to confirm jsut to make sure but they all do.

I make is a prerequisite because I want to promote the competitive battling side of WiFi, on those breeders who have literally flawless Pokemon, but they are in their boxes gathering dust as they don't battle at all. As I'm sure 95% (exxagreated) of the people who battle and don't breed use PokeSav'd Pokemon, so by doing this I can have some sort of 'safe net' into saying this will be a hacked Pokemon free tournament. As most dedicated breeders dislike hacks obviously, so why would they battle with them?

I hate to turn you down, but like I said, if you really wanna join and play, I encourage you to, breed a few Pokes from now until June, when the second one will start, and set up one or a WiFi Store, and you'll make it into every single one of my tournaments for sure :D. I really hate putting people down, I even put down someone who is breeding for me! But take it as an incentive to be active and get a thread going, rather than be disappointed. Hope you understand and I hope to see you apply for the next one, and even having already traded with you for a Pokemon of yours that you bred!
Ok, while i still do disagree with turning someone away on the means of not having a trade thread, i wont argue as it is your tournament, your thread, and your rules. But i just want to say that the stereo of people who dont breed only hacking their pokemon is a bad one because it ruins the names of people, like myself, who just rather play (well battle for me mainly) the game as it was intended to instead of putting in 300+ hours breeding for one flawless pokemon who's stats will only be a few meager points higher than the other person's pokemon. Also, you can count on myself being back as i am already trying to make a thread with someone i know in another forum. Thank you...

TheForgottenSoul - Again I really feel bad, but I can't start making exceptions for anyone. I know that stereotype is a bad one, but I can't do anything about it. hopefully you come back with amazing breeds of your own and can participate in the next one :D. I look forward to you coming back and kicking our flawless Pokemon asses hehe :).

TheForgottenSoul - Again I really feel bad, but I can't start making exceptions for anyone. I know that stereotype is a bad one, but I can't do anything about it. hopefully you come back with amazing breeds of your own and can participate in the next one :D. I look forward to you coming back and kicking our flawless Pokemon asses hehe :).
Ok, and i do completely understand. Also, will the starly ever go up for trade? That is one of the main reasons i replied.

bluedolphin359 - Try breeding one single AWESOME Pokemon, that'll get you lots of trades, and get you in on Series 2 for the Summer :D. I look forward to you applying then :).

TheForgottenSoul - I rather keep it exclusive to this tournament, but I could be persudaded to trade an extra one non-related to the tournament, but that is to be discussed in my trade thread in the future. Make your goal to get that trade thread set up to earn one for yourself :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)