Beeeeence's Pokemon For Trade, Pokebank Legendaries and More

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey man, do you have a 0 speed ditto? Since I want to take up the project of a brave 0 speed corpish, unless you can make one? o;

i really want a latios bad but i have no legendaries except phione to trade. i can give you a 5 iv axew and 4-5 iv jolly dratini with marvel scale

Shaymin - Shiny 4IV (31/even/30/31/31/31) Timid (-Att, - Def), lvl 100, OT - Japanese name, ID 20978, HP Ice and Earth Power, Has Premier Ribbon
Heatran - Shiny 4IV (31/even/30/31/31/31) (-Att, -Def) Timid, lvl 80, OT - Michael, ID - 23731, Stealth rock and HP Ice, Has Premier Ribbon
These Pokemon have both had Premier Ribbons attached illegally and have been made hacked in the process. Remove them both immediately and do a scan through of the other Pokemon you're offering to make sure they are legal. If I catch you distributing illegal Pokemon again, your thread will be locked and you will be added to the blacklist. If you're not sure something's hacked and someone else bred or caught it, be on the safe side and don't offer it at all.

These Pokemon have both had Premier Ribbons attached illegally and have been made hacked in the process. Remove them both immediately and do a scan through of the other Pokemon you're offering to make sure they are legal. If I catch you distributing illegal Pokemon again, your thread will be locked and you will be added to the blacklist. If you're not sure something's hacked and someone else bred or caught it, be on the safe side and don't offer it at all.
Serious question. How would i even know if its hacked? Ill take them down though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)