[Beginner] Everybody Starts Somewhere Mafia (Game Over; Fluffy Grazing Animals win)

Leaving your hotel room all bright and happy for such a wonderful day, you pass by the body of purplefingers who appears to have had 40 cakes stolen from him. That's as many as four tens. And that's terrible. So terrible, in fact, that it caused him to die.

You are Carmen Sandiego.

You are the head of V.I.L.E., a criminal organization focuses only on theft. Whereas a regular thief would content himself with stealing things like money and cars, you prefer to steal things like the Nile River Delta, or the salt from the Dead Sea. If it exists, you can steal it. If it doesn't exist, you can still steal it. You will be using your abilities to help out your Fluffy Grazing Animals allies.

At night you may send General Spoon and shuckles my hero a PM entitled “Night x – Steal USER's killing intent” If USER or anybody allied with USER attempts to kill you that night, you will steal their killing intent and instead appear to be dead. You will revive after one day and one night. If you successfully revive, you may gain a new power.

You are allied with the Fluffy Grazing Animals. You win if at least one of your members is alive and all other factions have been eliminated.
Moving on past purplefingers you manage to still be bright and cheery, until that you see that arcv2 is dead, with large chunks of flesh missing. How awful!
You are Reptar.

You are a big green fictional dinosaur in the Rugrats television series, and have been depicted as both hero and villain, but mostly as hero. You are also popular, and by extension, an excellent marketing tool. People even get payed to dress up as you at attractions. You have made the decision to help out the Fluffy Grazing Animals.

You carefully counted everybody you saw when you arrived using your wonderful counting skills. You know that, including yourself, there are 13 members of the Fluffy Grazing Animals.

You are allied with the Fluffy Grazing Animals. You win if at least one of your members is alive and all other factions have been eliminated.
Becoming happier again, because its not fun to be sad, you start eating breakfast, and see BunnyMaster's body outside, facedown in the parking lot. He appears to have been scared to death by a talking fish.
You are L.

You are the world's greatest detective. You are also the world's second greatest detective, and the world's third greatest detective as well. The only cases you take are those that interest you, and you only care about solving the case, even if the means used are questionable. You have become interested in assisting the Fluffy Grazing Animals in this struggle.

At night you may send General Spoon and shuckles my hero a PM entitled “Night x – Special Broadcast” In the body of the PM you are to write a message. You will then broadcast that message over every television station during the morning update for everybody to hear.

Oh yeah. And it looks like that badalcristiano guy is missing as well. I wonder where he went?
------
In other news, Quagsires has been subbed in for Snail, and Acklow has been subbed in for Athasan. Deadline is in 48 hours from now as usual.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Hello guys. Anybody who has been in contact with Athasan, please get into contact with me sometime via IRC tomorrow or via PM. Which ever you prefer of course.

After a discussion with a member of our team, we've determined that the best lynch target for today is Objection, unless anyone else has anything better to go on, which I doubt.

Anyways, if you have a problem with this lynch, I can talk to you over IRC about it.

Lynch Objection

Why doesn't anyone do titles?

After a discussion with a member of our team, we've determined that the best lynch target for today is Objection, unless anyone else has anything better to go on, which I doubt.

Anyways, if you have a problem with this lynch, I can talk to you over IRC about it.

Lynch Objection
I could see him as mafia, but why exactly? Unless you want that to remain unsaid...

EDIT: Objection, since you're online, any comments?

Sep 02 16:46:53 <YoshiX> if terrador is lynched
Sep 02 16:47:02 <BunnyMaster> terrador is being lynched
Sep 02 16:47:05 <BunnyMaster> he is confirmed
Sep 02 16:47:05 <YoshiX> then objection and markyguila should be cast under suspicion.
Sep 02 16:47:07 <YoshiX> then objection and markyguila should be cast under suspicion.
Sep 02 16:47:15 <BunnyMaster> obviously

Lynch Objection

[12:45] <Quagsires> Curious as to your reasoning on Objection. Please answer when you get back.

[13:01] <Quagsiresaway> Then again, a PM would be best. I don't think I'll be on much longer.

[15:38]
[15:38] * Loaded log from Sun Sep 05 13:01:52 2010
[15:38]
[15:38] <Upside|AWay> Hey, I don't have much time
[15:38] <Upside|AWay> But long story short, I recieved info from an inspector
[15:39] <Upside|AWay> that Objection was mafia
[15:39] <Upside|AWay> and while BunnyMaster was alive, he told me that Objection was on his watch list
[15:39] <Quagsires> K. Not entirely trusting of the inspector, but it makes sense. I guess we'll see after today.
[15:39] <Upside|AWay> Mkay
[15:39] <Quagsires> Are you going to post this in the thread or should I?
[15:40] <Upside> Uh, just c/p the log
[15:40] <Quagsires> k. will do.

Don't know how to do times to be so exact, but here's his reasoning. I'll go with it for now, unless we have other information. Lynch Objection.
EDIT: If you are important, claim NOW.

Acklow

Hrm...so is we're lynching Objection because of an inspection. Nice. I think that's a legitimate reason.

Object Objection's Lynch...I mean Lynch Objection's Object...gah, whatever...

Firstly, auramaster, I've spoken with YoshiX on a few occasions and have come to the conclusion that he is an idiot. He told me that the reason he claimed the neutral role Terrador talked about was because he wanted to mole the mafia, yet with patience he could easily have devised a better plan to mole the mafia. From what I could make of that log you posted, it seems that retracting a vote on a mafia who you don't yet know is mafia automatically makes you a suspect. Nobody told me that Terrador was mafia and the reason I voted for him in the first place was because there was a bandwagon that I thought I had no chance of stopping (because I believe that a lot of people in this game do just jump on the first bandwagon and never get off).

Secondly, are we supposed to assume that the inspector mentioned in the log Quagsires posted was actually a village inspector and not one for the mafia? I recall there being a mafia inspector in the last beginner game so I wouldn't be surprised if there was a mafia inspector in this game who wanted me dead asap, if not for my role then for my logic.

Finally, I do have a better lynch target: mewtwo15026. As evidence, I present this and this. When the role PM that Terrador posted and the role PM that BM posted had some differences, surely people would have thought that Terrador was faking his PM. After all, up to that point, nobody had come out and said that BM was mafia (and I'm sure that an inspector must have inspected BM n1 because of his position as village leader). So why exactly did mewtwo try to defend Terrador on the basis of omission of "a little extraneous flavor" not being as suspicious as YoshiX admitting to faking his role? A fake is a fake, no matter how you look at it, and there's no legitimate reason for a villager to fake a village role.

In case you don't see where I'm going, I believe that mewtwo knew that Terrador was mafia and tried his best to save him from being lynched. But why would mewtwo defend someone he knew was mafia? Answer: he is mafia. Therefore, lynch mewtwo15026.

Acklow

Huh, so Objection posts up his defense. What do you guys think? I don't know everything that has been going on behind the scenes (i.e. on IRC), but from the looks of it Objection does make pretty good sense. I'm not going to follow him, but I will remove my vote for now.

Huh, so Objection posts up his defense. What do you guys think? I don't know everything that has been going on behind the scenes (i.e. on IRC), but from the looks of it Objection does make pretty good sense. I'm not going to follow him, but I will remove my vote for now.
Except he didn't, he just moved suspicion around. While he has a point against Mewtwo, it seems as if he might fall into the same catagory as he put yoshi: idiot first-time villager. I'd give them a break after an inspect on both.

Also, why did he not say anything about himself in that entire post? I refuse to remove a vote when he does not claim nor give a role PM.

I AM assuming that person is village, and I ask Upside to ask them as to previous targets so as to make this a bit easier. Unless the team he speaks of is mafia...

So no remove, no defense, just spreading around suspicion. I say mafia unless he can prove his points.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)