[Beginner] Randomness Mafia - Game Over! The Needy win!

This has come from our resident mute on irc, ginganinja.
ginganinja said:
I Ginganinja Hereby support my lynch on Badal
On a related note, I say we lynch badalcristiano, due to inconsistencies with his PM.

I (along with a bunch of people on IRC) would also ask that any bodyguards/safeguards we have, try to protect iiMKUltra.

You all here a large crash and run towards the town square. As you rush to the square you see Upside’s body in a pool of blood. It appears that their has been a mighty scuffle during the day. It seemed to have started when user badalcristiano spoke up.

“If we are going to play this “game” then lets get started quick. LETS GET polelover44.!”

Some of you agreed with him and quickly did as he said. Suddenly some users decided to point out some flaws in badal’s claim. iiMKultra was the first to speak up.

“I don’t trust badalcristiano, let’s get him!”

You all quickly mob badal but before you reach him papers start to FALL FROM THE SKY. It gives a foolproof argument about how iiMKultra is bad (and how Spiffy sucks but that is irrelevant). You quickly change your minds and hang iiMKultra.

iiMKultra was:

Dear <user>,

You are a File Cabinet.

You are a useful organization tool commonly used throughout offices and government buildings throughout the world. You hold information on everyone and everything that has ever existed. Although your knowledge is great, you are immobile and unable to actually do anything, making you an obvious candidate to join The Needy.

Each night, you may send a PM titled "Night X - Digging around for files on <user>" to both Upside and BunnyMaster. You will spend the night searching all your files for anything related to <user> and by the end of the night, will have their full role PM.

You are allied with The Needy. You win if The Needy eliminate all threats.
Shocked by this turn of events you all return to your rooms fearful of the killing that you know will happen tonight.

It is now N1. N1 will end at 9:30pm EST, 6:30 PST or when we get all pms! That date is October 3rd.

Oh and me>Upside.

ginganinja

It's all coming back to me now
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
O.K after much discussion on IRC it was decided that I should lead the Village. Anyone who was present on IRC during that convosation can feel free to validate this claim.

Upside said:
Dear ginganinja,

You are a Jetpack.

Obivously one of the best ideas ever, you've been imagined by countless inventors and children for decades. Finally, with modern technologly, we've been able to invent real, although ineffective, jetpack technolodgy. You decided to join The Needy because you require fuel to operate.

Each night, you may send a PM titled "Night X - Blasting off with <user>" to both Upside and BunnyMaster. You will strap yourself to <user> and will begin to fly off at insanely high speeds. <user>'s priority will be raised to infinity-1. This tends to cause motion sickness, so you may not target the same user twice in a row.

You are allied with The Needy. You win if The Needy eliminate all threats.
In addition I ask that any bodyguard please protect me during this night as (obviously) I cannot lead if I am killed. I would also like Claims from villagers ASAP

Badal

Shit
is a Contributor Alumnus
What the fuck just happened?
I am not going to bother writing 10 paras about why I'm not mafia. Thats the PM I got thats what its going to be. I suggest you tell me who to target, or I will target a random.. again.

Looking for another sub.

First-come, first-serve.

EDIT: Found one super quick-like. Deadline shouldn't need to be pushed back.

360Swampert has been subbed in for markyguila.

IMPORTANT: Please not that this does not automatically mark me as a mafia member! Both iiMKUltra and I had discussed the possibility that one of us was an insane (or naive or paranoid) cop!

Sorry about my absence. I encountered computer trouble. And Warriors of Rock.

If I've been subbed out, I request to be subbed back in when/if appropriate. If not, somebody PM me with what I've missed.

IMPORTANT: Please not that this does not automatically mark me as a mafia member! Both iiMKUltra and I had discussed the possibility that one of us was an insane (or naive or paranoid) cop!
polelover44's role pm claim said:
Each night, you may send a PM titled "Night X - Inviting <user> to House and serving coffee" to both Upside and Bunnymaster. However, you will make <user> pay for the coffee. Because <user> does not have enough cash on them, they will instead show you their full Role PM.
You see polelover44, thats a very rational conclusion to come to, being an insane or paranoid cop. But I only have one problem with you. If you could answer this for me, that'd be great.
How can you be a sanity cop, when you clearly claimed you receive a users full role pm?

Well damn. I've had some computer troubles, but looking back, I would've gone for badal anyways, so not much difference there.

I suppose we should be asking which side the redirection came from. Was it one of Badal's scum buddies, someone trying to frame him, or just a bad mistake from a town misdirector? And do town misdirectors even exist? :P

Losing our good detective first night is never good. We might be in trouble here...

Also, can anyone actually validate Ginganinja going for village leader?

In response to AuraPaladin:

I don't know where that redirect came from, but it probably wasn't town, and it certainly doesn't help Badal's already-shaky reputation any.

Such powers seem more like a way to get the mafia out of a corner than a village second-chance sort of thing. If they're playing well, the latter really shouldn't have to rely on their redirector. Either way, there probably won't be any more lynch switches during the game, so it's a good thing we got that out of the way early.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)