Multifaction/FFA BIGS 2 - Game Over! NPC alice Wins! SC1 Winner: jumpluff; SC2 Winner: Ullar

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I don't really mind the NPC victory, it was only fitting for a game like this; I was closer to winning than pluff anyways, so in my mind I can consider myself the winner :)

I had a lot of fun with this game, especially given all the PRs; it was nice to see my team go to such lengths to fill theirs with the avatars and whatnot.

As far as PR MVP goes, I think it would be a crime against this game if I voted anybody but Ullar.

Nothing can stand up to the power of Wa
yne Brady tho.

I don't really mind the NPC victory, it was only fitting for a game like this; I was closer to winning than pluff anyways, so in my mind I can consider myself the winner :)

I had a lot of fun with this game, especially given all the PRs; it was nice to see my team go to such lengths to fill theirs with the avatars and whatnot.

As far as PR MVP goes, I think it would be a crime against this game if I voted anybody but Ullar.

Nothing can stand up to the power of Wa
yne Brady tho.
No you weren't because at the end of the day I had ultimate control over the game ^_~

I didn't even know who Wayne Brady was until this game

Yeti clearly delineated a scenario in which I could win. I just would've tried to kill because I didn't realise how your role (or any of the RNG roles, which I largely ignored) worked and died. I think I could technically stall you infinitely until one of us got the SANDS. No idea who would've gotten the SANDS.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
You both could have tried to nightkill alice and left it up to the RNG who would get the SANDS off her. Or play chicken and never nightkill anyone and try to lynch. But Walrein's role would have been able to target rittre gilr every other night and it would have been locked into the always-5 result. I think jumpluff would have won if she forced a chicken on N5 then outvoted Walrein on alice D5.

I will tally the votes for Side Competition 2 once it seems everyone has placed their vote. I enjoyed the lengths some users went to. Some of you seemed too embarrassed of being silly to go hard enough but some of you did well.

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Haikus are boring
so much refrigerator
I vote paperblade

Anyway, the only justification i have was that i didnt realize PR = Post Restriction so i didnt mniw i had to do it every post, nor that it had to take over my post...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)