birthday koffing request

chaos

is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis an Administratoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
Owner
Smogon's birthday is Dec 18th. It'd be cool to have a little "Birthday Koffing" picture I could put in the news update for that day (since of course the new site is going to be released then!)

Sounds great! I'll be happy to give it a shot. I hope others get the chance to submit stuff, as well.

Any preferences in terms of image size, and do you want text with it?

I will give this a shot, will make 2 versions one medium size for the site, and a wallpaper of it.

Sorry for my ignorance... but, how old is Smogon becoming?

not sure what kind of feel you're looking for, but here's a more whimsical/silly birthday koffing...

A quick paint pic, but it's here if you're desperate! Where are just some chick and aragornbird when you need them?

I kind of prefer cartoons's over Eiffel's amazing picture for the sake of smogon's aesthetic synergy (based upon the beta site's visuals)

there's just no contest! i'm working on one but it won't be as good as both of you. well, i'll still try it, it's been a long time since i played around in photoshop.

monkfish

what are birds? we just don't know.
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
awesome, guys

i will get to work on my effort heh

okayyyy here it is i was going for more of a simplistic look:

edit: i didnt like the cake

cloud

groove, slam, work it back, filter that baby, bump
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
liked just some chick's and zracknel's a lot. good job everyone though.

even you, nardd, you guy you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)