Bleach Discussion Thread

What is Yhwach?

Rukia's explanation as why she's immune to fear was so much bullshit. "hurr durr i'm technically dead so I don't fear death so I am immune to fear except i'm not really dead lo and behold i'm shitting my panties now help me eriiiiin"

I HATED that she had her ass saved by Byakuya once again but at least he was kind enough to compliment her and let her get the frag.

As Nodt's final form reminds me of Evangelion's Adam for some reason.

Litra

Desire Sensor's favorite plaything
is an Artist Alumnus
Is it just me or did anyone else think of The Silence from Doctor Who in regards to Sternritter V's ability? As for Rukia's Bankai, it sounds like it'd be very impractical most of the time given the details of how it works.

And I am pretty much with Shinryu. Yachiru getting harmed is just asking for Godpachi to show up and kill something.

I'm not sure whether I want to see more: what makes Yachiru stronger than Ikkaku or Kenpachi kicking more ass than he did before.

Either way, we're seeing it next week!

Litra

is an Artist Alumnus
I'm not sure whether I want to see more: what makes Yachiru stronger than Ikkaku or Kenpachi kicking more ass than he did before.

Either way, we're seeing it next week!
I agree. All we saw of her "power" was scaring a subordinate shitless early in the series. I would love to see Yachiru display her abilities and show us she got the vice-captain position out of skill rather than being Kenpachi's little pet.

Well she is pretty strong, she was able to carry someone as large as Kenpachi easily and run full speed without breaking a sweat...it would be pretty cool to see her actually fight for once.

jrp

Banned deucer.
the fact that she released her zan without using the command makes me think that we're in for a treat next chapter

the fact that she released her zan without using the command makes me think that we're in for a treat next chapter
Since when were you under the impression that she hadn't been using it? *gets smacked in the face*

But holy crap next week better not disappoint. The bar was set way too damn high this time. Yachiru just shot up several places on my favorite character list... can she be my spirit animal?

Litra

is an Artist Alumnus
It sounded like we didn't see her fight solely because she let Kenpachi get first dibs on the previous fights, which is what I could infer. Right now, her fight is shaping up to be the best one yet just by her release alone since Renji and Rukia's fights came off underwhelming or cheap. Let's hope Guenael doesn't do the same crap just to get Kenpachi to show up.

It sounded like we didn't see her fight solely because she let Kenpachi get first dibs on the previous fights, which is what I could infer. Right now, her fight is shaping up to be the best one yet just by her release alone since Renji and Rukia's fights came off underwhelming or cheap. Let's hope Guenael doesn't do the same crap just to get Kenpachi to show up.
It isn't an implication, she cleary states just that: she never got involved in fights so Kenpachi would have his fun. She has no reason to hold back now that "Ken-chan won't be around anymore", which intrigues me as I recall no mention of Kenpachi leaving the Gotei 13 or whatever. Can someone enlight me? Maybe it was a mistranslation and she meant it in the Present Tense as opposed to Future Tense.

jrp

Banned deucer.
It isn't an implication, she cleary states just that: she never got involved in fights so Kenpachi would have his fun. She has no reason to hold back now that "Ken-chan won't be around anymore", which intrigues me as I recall no mention of Kenpachi leaving the Gotei 13 or whatever. Can someone enlight me? Maybe it was a mistranslation and she meant it in the Present Tense as opposed to Future Tense.
kenpachi left her a note saying that he might die. Since he hasn't returned from his training with unohana yet, she's probably assuming that he didn't survive the fight

Reflecting on that, it's kind of funny that both their lieutenants are hanging out together while their captains went fighting to the death.

Reactions: jrp

Soul Fly

IMMA TEACH YOU WHAT SPLASHIN' MEANS
is a Contributor Alumnus
Okay I have been catching up on backlog....
Why the fuck does Rukia get a random ass power up..

Rukia, along with Baykuya, Renji and Ichigo made a trip to the king's realm to eal their wounds and train witht he zero division. Starts in chapter 540 or something.

Soul Fly

IMMA TEACH YOU WHAT SPLASHIN' MEANS
is a Contributor Alumnus
What... Why do I not recall Rukia going with them... or undergoing any of that bullshit training?

I don't even...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)