BlissNoir's Revenge!

Hi everyone. This is my new stalling team that I have been using recently on the Online Simulator to great success.

Here's a first look:

As you can see, my team has some very common included in it like Blissey and Forretress, but I also use some that are less commonly seen in the OU metagame, eg. Rhyperior and Dusknoir, and these are the ones that really pull my team together.

Team-Building Process

To start of with I knew I wanted to use Dusknoir, my favourite of all time, which this generation has been overshadowed by his little brother Dusclops, with the aid of a clump of rock, that I think to be vastly overhyped. Blissey, I also know, had lost some usage to her little sister Chansey, who also clutches onto Eviolite stones. These two have great synergy together, and so I decided to make them the core of my team.

Next, I knew I needed a spinner and stealth rocks, as me and my opponent would be doing a lot of switching, so I added Claydol to my team.

After a while, I realised that I had no way to stop opposing spikers, so I was forced to switch to Forretress to rapid spin a lot to often, which often failed due to Gengar spinblockers, so I added Magnezone to my team, to beat opposing Forretress and Skarmory, as well as the rather problamatic Scizor.

Now, I had a major problem beating opposing Blissey, as Dusknoir's attacks were not powerful enough, so I added Rhyperior, which could switch in safely against resisted types, attack with the aid of a choice band, then switch again.

Very soon I realised that ground type undid my team with powerful Earth Powers and Earthquakes, I needed something to beat them, and with his Ground-immunity Gyarados was perfect.

I soon found a Claydol lead underwhelming, as it had no real form of offense. So, I swapped it for Forretress.

Forretress I also found underwhelming, as I couldn't stop the opposition from laying down their spikes or stealth rock, and if I tried to rapid spin, I'd get fire blasted, so in came Azelf.

Salamence and Tyranitar, I found, shredded my team like wet paper, so I replaced Gyarados with Heatproof, Occa Berry, adamant Bronzong, who could revenge kill with Gyro Ball.

I then knew I needed a rapid spinner, so Magnezone who was not helping my team a great deal anyway, was swapped for Hitmontop, completing my team.

Or nor... The rotom-w/Scizor core was given me grief, so I introduced a rather weird but wonderful Ferrothorn.

The Team (Changes in bold)

Ferrothorn (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 88 Def / 168 SDef
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Power Whip
- Spikes
- Leech Seed
- Thunder Wave

With this set I can paralyse both Scizor and Rotom-W with Thunder Wave, use Power whip to kill Scizor, use spikes when used as a lead because as you said 'Spikes would hugely (Google says this word exists) help you, as two layers are enough to put all the metagame in the 1HKO range for your Rhyperior'. Leech seed can be used in a stalemate or at the end of the battle if they have 1 pokemon left, to slowly win.
This has good synergy with Blissey who can take many special fire type attacks and Bronzong who can stop Fighting types with its immensely powerful Zen Headbutt. Dusknoir can take fighting type attacks and then burn the fighter to cripple it.

Secondly...

Bronzong @ Occa Berry
Trait: Heatproof
EVs: 120 HP / 252 Atk / 68 Def / 68 SDef
Brave Nature (+Atk, -Spd)
- Gyro Ball
- Zen Headbutt
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power Ice
(0 Speed IV's)

This set is immensely powerful and offers great coverage against many common threats. Gyro Ball is its main form of offence, Zen Headbutt can destroy the otherwise problematic Toxicroak, and Earthquake destroys non-air balloon Heatran. Occa Berry and Heatproof may seem a bit gimmicky but they allow me time enough to destroy my teams biggest threats. Hidden Power Ice is my only weapon against Gliscor but it is usually a OHKO.
Bronzong has good synergy with Azelf, as Azelf is unaffected by any ground-type moves that target Broznong after he has been discovered to have Heatproof, although some may still think I only had Occa Berry without Heatproof. Bronzong can also take dark-type attacks aimed at Dusknoir from the likes of Tyranitar, and KO the opposition.

Thirdly.......................................

Hitmontop (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
- Rapid Spin
- Foresight
- Close Combat
- Stone Edge

Hitmontop is the spinner of my team, eliminating that which would otherwise destroy it. Foresight is for use before spinning if my opponent still has a conscious ghost to fight with. Close combat if for STAB and stone edge kills flying and fire type .
Hitmontop has good synergy with Azelf. Azelf is walled by Tyranitar, Heatran, and is forced into a panic by all dark-types. Hitmontop can OHKO dark types with Close Combat and can beat the problematic Zapdos and Moltres with stone edge.

Next...

Rhyperior (M) @ Choice Band
Trait: Solid Rock
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Earthquake
- Superpower
- Stone Edge
- Megahorn

Rhyperior is great for this team. It can switch in on Volcarona and Stone Edge, it crushes Blissey, it can easily KO opposing Rock types, Dark types, and Normal types with Superpower. Earthquake, like Stone Edge, has STAB, and can be used to obliterate Fire-type . It can also switch in against bug-type, rock type, flying type and especially electric types and KO with a super-effective move, before switching to a pokemon that can take the following fighting, water, grass and ground type attacks, normally Blissey or Dusknoir.

Second to last...

Blissey (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Wish
- Protect
- Toxic
- Seismic Toss

Blissey's standard wish passing set, but I must admit that I am not fond of this set. It is all too easy and probable that after using wish and switching, you'll either get killed or forced out by roar or whirlwind. I like Wish when using it on Blissey, as with protect, it stalls for Toxic damage. However, with these EVS and a Bold nature, Blissey can take physical attacks quite well, although this compensates her resistance to special attacks, and so Volcarona is a very big threat to this team. I usually just toxic and protect, wish, protect, wish, protect, etc.
Blissey has great synergy with Dusknoir who is immune to Blissey's weakness - fighting. She also has good synergy with Bronzong, who can KO fighting types with Zen Headbutt.

Finally..

Dusknoir (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
- Will-O-Wisp
- Earthquake
- Taunt
- Night Shade

What can I say about Dusknoir that I haven't already. It has great synergy with Blissey and forms BlissNoir with it. Dusknoir is also my answer to strong ground-type attackers, as a Will-O-Wisp pretty much disables all of them. Rock types like Gigalith are also stopped dead in their tracks and destroyed by Night Shade and Will-O-Wisp. Taunt can stop set-up sweepers who switch in, thinking Dusknoir is set-up fodder. Earthquake I find quite useless and I may replace it with Seismic Toss so that I can hit normal type pokemon.

Thanks for reading through that, and thanks in advance for any help you may (or may not) give me.

One last look:

P.S I'll post some logs later.
Also, Gliscor and Breloom are massive threats to this team

Moo

Professor
is an Artist Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hey, cool team. It's a bit strange, but it looks decent enough. I have a few suggestions for you, though.

Rest on Bronzong is really redundant. The reason for this is because you have Blissey to support your team with Wish, so your Pokemon don't need any recovery moves, if you play them smart. I also noticed that you're kinda weak to strong Ground-type Pokemon, like Landorus and Gliscor. Even with Hitmontop and Dusknoir, they can power through your entire team. For these reasons I suggest changing Bronzong's ability to Levitate, and replacing Rest with Hidden Power Ice. That way, Bronzong can switch in on either of the attackers as it pleases, and take them out with Hidden Power Ice. I know you'll probably not want to give up Heatproof, but you still have an Occa Berry, and Blissey / Rhyperior will be able to tank pretty much any Fire-type attack between them, special or physical. Try it out, and you should have less trouble with Pokemon like Landorus and Gliscor.

Good luck with the team, I hope I helped!

Hey, cool team. It's a bit strange, but it looks decent enough. I have a few suggestions for you, though.

Rest on is really redundant. The reason for this is because you have Blissey to support your team with Wish, so your Pokemon don't need any recovery moves, if you play them smart. I also noticed that you're kinda weak to strong Ground-type Pokemon, like Landorus and Gliscor. Even with Hitmontop and Dusknoir, they can power through your entire team. For these reasons I suggest changing Bronzong's ability to Levitate, and replacing Rest with Hidden Power Ice. That way, Bronzong can switch in on either of the attackers as it pleases, and take them out with Hidden Power Ice. I know you'll probably not want to give up Heatproof, but you still have an Occa Berry, and Blissey / Rhyperior will be able to tank pretty much any Fire-type attack between them, special or physical. Try it out, and you should have less trouble with Pokemon like Landorus and Gliscor.

Good luck with the team, I hope I helped!
Ok, I'll give that a shot and see how it goes! Is there anything else anyone thinks I could include?

After testing, I've realised that my ground weakness isn't that bad, as Rhyperior is normally only 2/3HKOd by the average earthquake, by which time the opponent is dead as well. Without heatproof, I'm losing Bronzong too quickly, so I've decided to keep Heatproof, but have kept Hidden Power Ice over Rest as it helps with my glaring weakness that is Gliscor.

Beside azelf,your team lookes really slow,so you can try trick room on your team somewhere which will really banefit this team.

Beside azelf,your team lookes really slow,so you can try trick room on your team somewhere which will really banefit this team.
I can see your logic with that, but there's just enough room for trick room. As to have a dedicated trick room team, you really need 3 trick room users. I do use 3 pokemon that can use trick room, but finding space on their movesets is not worth it. Besides, my team can take some hits. Thanks anyway!
P.S I don't mean to offend, sorry if I did

I don't have many comments, but i'd like to give you my 2 cents, because this team is amazing as it's different from the shit we see all the day

What about Expert Belt > Focus Sash on Azelf? I don't like it at all, while the belt doesn't have a recoil, but boosts super-effective moves, so you'll score an 1HKO easily. Occa Berry Heatprof on the same poke (not even with at x4 weakness) maybe is too gimmick. Levitate > Heatproof on Bronzong and 2 Speed IV (best Gliscor counter, as you get Hidden Power Ice 70, immune to Earthquake, Ice Fang hits for shitty damage). Sucker Punch > Foresight on Hitmontop will let you hit easily Ghost- and Psychic-types such as Gengar and Starmie for super-effective damage and with a strong priority moves. Megahorn on Rhyperior is pretty n00b, even if Reuniclus can't avoid a 2HKO, i'd try Fire Blast, to shoot Skarmory and Scizor. I always use Aromatherapy > Protect on Blissey, as Toxic Spikes and Will-O-Wisp are a bad threat for your team. As dpg2172 already said, your team is quite slow. How about Trick Room > Taunt on Dusknoir? Shadow Punch > Night Shade is also great if you want to give some Attack EV.

Hope it helped, gl for the next battles :)

I like this team, but it would be inaccurate to call it stalling, but that's just nitpicking. Anyway, since your Bronzong is just a Steel attacker, why not use Metagross or something similar? More power, more options, same typing.

I don't have many comments, but i'd like to give you my 2 cents, because this team is amazing as it's different from the shit we see all the day

What about Expert Belt > Focus Sash on Azelf? I don't like it at all, while the belt doesn't have a recoil, but boosts super-effective moves, so you'll score an 1HKO easily. Occa Berry Heatprof on the same poke (not even with at x4 weakness) maybe is too gimmick. Levitate > Heatproof on and 2 Speed IV (best Gliscor counter, as you get Hidden Power Ice 70, immune to Earthquake, Ice Fang hits for shitty damage). Sucker Punch > Foresight on Hitmontop will let you hit easily Ghost- and Psychic-types such as Gengar and Starmie for super-effective damage and with a strong priority moves. Megahorn on Rhyperior is pretty n00b, even if Reuniclus can't avoid a 2HKO, i'd try Fire Blast, to shoot Skarmory and Scizor. I always use Aromatherapy > Protect on Blissey, as Toxic Spikes and Will-O-Wisp are a bad threat for your team. As dpg2172 already said, your team is quite slow. How about Trick Room > Taunt on Dusknoir? Shadow Punch > Night Shade is also great if you want to give some Attack EV.

Hope it helped, gl for the next battles :)
I like your 2 speed IV's idea so I'll definitely try that out and because levitate has been so highly commended, I'll use it. Unfortunately though, Rhyperior has too low special attack to use fire blast, but I will certainly try a different move other than megahorn. I'll try trick room over taunt of Dusknoir, but although I know it will benefit me, I don't know whether its worth such a great subtraction, but I'll give it a shot.

X5Dragon - Because Metagross is not heatproof and doesn't levitate

Bruno Magno you are my most helpful critic ever! I'm keeping all the changes I said I'd try out! I'm using Ice Punch over Megahorn on Rhyperior as another weapon versus Gliscor, and levitate is useful. Trick room allows Rhyperior to kill ANYTHING! Thx!!

Here's a log with my KEPT changes implimented:

Battle between TLoZ and NightSlasher started!

Tier: Wifi OU
Mode: Singles
Variation: +20, -12
Rule: Rated
Rule: Sleep Clause
Rule: Species Clause
Rule: Wifi Battle

Your team: Azelf / / Hitmontop / Rhyperior / Blissey / Dusknoir
Opponent's team: Gliscor / Politoed / Dragonite / Forretress / Breloom / Gorebyss

TLoZ sent out Gliscor!
NightSlasher sent out Rhyperior!

Start of turn 1
TLoZ's Gliscor used Taunt!
Rhyperior fell for the taunt!

Rhyperior used Ice Punch!
It's super effective!
TLoZ's Gliscor lost 100% of its health!
TLoZ's Gliscor fainted!

TLoZ sent out Forretress!

Start of turn 2
NightSlasher called Rhyperior back!
NightSlasher sent out Azelf!

TLoZ's Forretress used Stealth Rock!
Pointed stones float in the air around NightSlasher's team!

Start of turn 3
Azelf used Fire Blast!
It's super effective!
TLoZ's Forretress held on thanks to Sturdy!
TLoZ's Forretress lost 99% of its health!

TLoZ's Forretress used Reflect!
Reflect raised TLoZ's team defense!

TLoZ's Forretress restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

Start of turn 4
Azelf used Fire Blast!
It's super effective!
TLoZ's Forretress lost 6% of its health!
TLoZ's Forretress fainted!

TLoZ sent out Gorebyss!

Start of turn 5
Azelf used Taunt!
TLoZ's Gorebyss fell for the taunt!

TLoZ's Gorebyss can't use Shell Smash after the taunt!

Start of turn 6
Azelf used U-turn!
TLoZ's Gorebyss lost 11% of its health!
NightSlasher called Azelf back!
NightSlasher sent out Dusknoir!
Pointed stones dug into Dusknoir!

Dusknoir is exerting its Pressure!

TLoZ's Gorebyss used Hydro Pump!
Dusknoir lost 130 HP! (44% of its health)

Dusknoir restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

Start of turn 7
TLoZ called Gorebyss back!
TLoZ sent out Politoed!

Dusknoir used Will-O-Wisp!
TLoZ's Politoed was burned!

TLoZ's Politoed is hurt by its burn!
TLoZ's reflect wore off!

Start of turn 8
NightSlasher called Dusknoir back!
NightSlasher sent out Blissey!
Pointed stones dug into Blissey!

TLoZ's Politoed used Hypnosis!
Blissey fell asleep!

Blissey restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

Start of turn 9
TLoZ's Politoed used Ice Beam!
Blissey lost 56 HP! (7% of its health)

Blissey is fast asleep!

Start of turn 10
TLoZ called Politoed back!
TLoZ sent out Gorebyss!

Blissey is fast asleep!

Start of turn 11
TLoZ's Gorebyss used Shell Smash!
TLoZ's Gorebyss's Defense fell!
TLoZ's Gorebyss's Sp. Def. fell!
TLoZ's Gorebyss's Attack sharply rose!
TLoZ's Gorebyss's Sp. Att. sharply rose!
TLoZ's Gorebyss's Speed sharply rose!

Blissey woke up!
Blissey used Toxic!
TLoZ's Gorebyss was badly poisoned!

TLoZ's Gorebyss is hurt by poison!

Start of turn 12
TLoZ's Gorebyss used Baton Pass!
TLoZ sent out Dragonite!

Blissey used Seismic Toss!
TLoZ's Dragonite lost 30% of its health!

Start of turn 13
TLoZ's Dragonite used Dragon Dance!
TLoZ's Dragonite's Attack rose!
TLoZ's Dragonite's Speed rose!

Blissey used Toxic!
TLoZ's Dragonite was badly poisoned!

TLoZ's Dragonite is hurt by poison!

Start of turn 14
TLoZ's Dragonite used Outrage!
TLoZ's Dragonite's Dragon Gem raised Outrage's power!
Blissey lost 714 HP! (100% of its health)
Blissey fainted!

TLoZ's Dragonite is hurt by poison!
NightSlasher sent out Bronzong!
Pointed stones dug into Bronzong!

Start of turn 15
TLoZ's Dragonite used Outrage!
It's not very effective...
Bronzong lost 182 HP! (59% of its health)

Bronzong used Hidden Power!
It's super effective!
TLoZ's Dragonite lost 50% of its health!
TLoZ's Dragonite fainted!

TLoZ sent out Gorebyss!

Start of turn 16
TLoZ's Gorebyss used Shell Smash!
TLoZ's Gorebyss's Defense fell!
TLoZ's Gorebyss's Sp. Def. fell!
TLoZ's Gorebyss's Attack sharply rose!
TLoZ's Gorebyss's Sp. Att. sharply rose!
TLoZ's Gorebyss's Speed sharply rose!

Bronzong used Zen Headbutt!
TLoZ's Gorebyss lost 72% of its health!

TLoZ's Gorebyss is hurt by poison!

Start of turn 17
NightSlasher called Bronzong back!
Pointed stones dug into Dusknoir!

TLoZ's Gorebyss used Baton Pass!
TLoZ sent out Breloom!

TLoZ's Breloom's Toxic Orb activated!
TLoZ's Breloom was badly poisoned!

Start of turn 18
TLoZ's Breloom used Swords Dance!
TLoZ's Breloom's Attack sharply rose!

Dusknoir used Trick Room!
Dusknoir twisted the dimensions!

TLoZ's Breloom restored HP using its Poison Heal!

Start of turn 19
Pointed stones dug into Rhyperior!

TLoZ's Breloom used Sludge Bomb!
Rhyperior lost 39 HP! (10% of its health)

TLoZ's Breloom restored HP using its Poison Heal!

Start of turn 20
It's super effective!
TLoZ's Breloom lost 100% of its health!
TLoZ's Breloom fainted!

TLoZ forfeited!
NightSlasher won the battle!

Unfortunately though, Rhyperior has too low special attack to use fire blast, but I will certainly try a different move other than megahorn
I know, but a few Special Attack EVs (i'm pretty sure <100) are enough to 2HKO both Scizor and Skarmory. Ice Beam is another great option, but i don't recommend it
I'll try trick room over taunt of Dusknoir, but although I know it will benefit me, I don't know whether its worth such a great subtraction, but I'll give it a shot.
Taunt + Trick Room is great, but Will-O-Wisp is necessary, and Shadow Punch + Earthquake is the best attacking coverage he can get

I know, but a few Special Attack EVs (i'm pretty sure <100) are enough to 2HKO both Scizor and Skarmory. Ice Beam is another great option, but i don't recommend it
Taunt + Trick Room is great, but Will-O-Wisp is necessary, and Shadow Punch + Earthquake is the best attacking coverage he can get
Read above. I've edited my previous post, and used most of your suggestions.

BurningMan

fueled by beer
I like this team, but it would be inaccurate to call it stalling, but that's just nitpicking. Anyway, since your Bronzong is just a Steel attacker, why not use Metagross or something similar? More power, more options, same typing.
that would give the team horrible problems with SD Taunt Gliscor and Landorus :/

As the others said change Heatproof to Levitate its much more useful allowing you to switch into ground types directly yes most people wouldn't use a ground move against Bronzong, but not being able to switch in on a EQ is horrible because the rest of the team hates Ground type attackers. It also makes you immune to spikes.

I would also exchange Dusknoir with Eviolite Dusclups, sure no leftovers suck but its sooooo much bulkier and with Wish support from Blissey extremely hard to take down. This set is what i would recommend:

Dusclops@Eviolite
Nature:Bold
252 HP 252Def 4 Def
-Will O'Wisp
-Seismic Toss
-Painsplit
-Ice Beam

Ice Beam may seem odd but it hits both Gliscor and Breloom pretty hard so you should definitelly try it out.

I would also use Tentacruel or Forretress over Hitmontop as your spinner since they could provide you with additional entry hazards they are also both immune to toxic spikes so they can spin them (or simply absorb in Tentas case) without getting poisoned.

I personally would use Tentacruel and use a moveset like

Tentacruel@Leftovers
252 HP/16 Spe /240 Def
Ability: Rain Dish
Nature: Bold
-Rapidspin
-Toxic Spikes
-Scald
-Ice Beam/Toxic

Thats pretty much it, i would also keep Mega Horn on Rhyperior to handle threats like Reuniclus and drop Super Power for Dragontail so you are able to phaze, Superpower isn't that useful as it adds little additional coverage (on the top of my head it only hits Ferrothorn SE and Ferro is actually hit neutral by Stab EQ).

Edit: i just saw it gets ice punch use that over Superpower. oh and use Flamethrower over Fire Blast on Azelf with full SpA investment you still OHKO Scizor Forretress and 2HKOs Ferrothorn without any accurary issues.

that would give the team horrible problems with SD Taunt Gliscor and Landorus :/

As the others said change Heatproof to Levitate its much more useful allowing you to switch into ground types directly yes most people wouldn't use a ground move against , but not being able to switch in on a EQ is horrible because the rest of the team hates Ground type attackers. It also makes you immune to spikes.

I would also exchange Dusknoir with Eviolite Dusclups, sure no leftovers suck but its sooooo much bulkier and with Wish support from Blissey extremely hard to take down. This set is what i would recommend:

Dusclops@Eviolite
Nature:Bold
252 HP 252Def 4 Def
-Will O'Wisp
-Seismic Toss
-Painsplit
-Ice Beam

Ice Beam may seem odd but it hits both Gliscor and Breloom pretty hard so you should definitelly try it out.

I would also use Tentacruel or Forretress over Hitmontop as your spinner since they could provide you with additional entry hazards they are also both immune to toxic spikes so they can spin them (or simply absorb in Tentas case) without getting poisoned.

I personally would use Tentacruel and use a moveset like

Tentacruel@Leftovers
252 HP/16 Spe /240 Def
Ability: Rain Dish
Nature: Bold
-Rapidspin
-Toxic Spikes
-Scald
-Ice Beam/Toxic

Thats pretty much it, i would also keep Mega Horn on Rhyperior to handle threats like Reuniclus and drop Super Power for Dragontail so you are able to phaze, Superpower isn't that useful as it adds little additional coverage (on the top of my head it only hits Ferrothorn SE and Ferro is actually hit neutral by Stab EQ).

Edit: i just saw it gets ice punch use that over Superpower
I'll consider all of these changes, although I'm wary of Tentacruel adding to my ground weakness. I'm currently using Ice Punch over Megahorn. I like Superpower as it can be used against steel types who think they're coming into a stone edge, and it hits most switch ins for neutral damage. Reuniclus isn't that common anyway, anymore, but when I do encounter one, it falls pretty quickly to Rhyperior under trick room even without Megahorn and Bronzong completely walls it.

No Offense but the only other teammate that fears ground is Rhyperior and it has superb defense and Solid rock as an ability. Also, Metagross with Air Balloon would solve this problem and a combination of BP + Ice Punch would KO both without hassle.

X5Dragon - Because Metagross is not heatproof and doesn't levitate
While that's true no pokemon is perfect and what Bronzong does in two turns of attack Meta does in one. In any case it's a solid team you've got there, I'm looking forward to it's development, gl :)

verbatim

[PLACEHOLDER]
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Megahorn on Rhyperior is pretty n00b, even if Reuniclus can't avoid a 2HKO, i'd try Fire Blast, to shoot Skarmory and Scizor.
Fire Blast on Rhyperior is a huge no-no. Apart from having the same accuracy as Megahorn and less utility, Stone Edge is already dealing 83.1% - 98% to Scizor, usually an ohko with rocks. Also, locking a Choice Banded pokemon into a special move that works on one pokemon in the metagame isn't the best of ideas.

A similar set to this was submitted to be put on site, and rejected for similar reasons. (Found here)

Start of turn 1

It's super effective!
TLoZ's Gliscor fainted!
LOL!

And Verbatim, you're right, i didn't think at Choice Band Fire Blast

Start of turn 1

It's super effective!
TLoZ's Gliscor fainted!

LOL!

And Verbatim, you're right, i didn't think at Choice Band Fire Blast
I know that was so amazing. They thought I was gonna use stealth rock, big mistake, but any other advice?

bump

Also, I've been having some trouble with the Rotom-W/Scizor core, so I've swapped Azelf with this:

Ferrothorn (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 88 Def / 168 SDef
- Power Whip
- Spikes
- Leech Seed
- Thunder Wave

With this set I can paralyse both Scizor and Rotom-W with Thunder Wave, use Power whip to kill Scizor, use spikes when used as a lead because as you said 'Spikes would hugely (Google says this word exists) help you, as two layers are enough to put all the metagame in the 1HKO range for your Rhyperior'. Leech seed can be used in a stalemate or at the end of the battle if they have 1 pokemon left, to slowly win.

Here's a log:

Battle between NightSlasher and Muajaja started!

Tier: Wifi OU
Mode: Singles
Variation: +13, -19
Rule: Rated
Rule: Sleep Clause
Rule: Species Clause
Rule: Wifi Battle

Your team: Ferrothorn / / Hitmontop / Rhyperior / Blissey / Dusknoir
Opponent's team: Spiritomb / Ninjask / Starmie / Hydreigon / Rhyperior / Electivire

NightSlasher sent out Ferrothorn!
Muajaja sent out Spiritomb!
Muajaja's Spiritomb is exerting its Pressure!

Start of turn 1
Muajaja called Spiritomb back!
Muajaja sent out Hydreigon!

Ferrothorn used Spikes!
Spikes were scattered all around the feet of Muajaja's team!

Start of turn 2
NightSlasher called Ferrothorn back!

Muajaja's Hydreigon used Flamethrower!
Rhyperior lost 83 HP! (22% of its health)

Start of turn 3
Muajaja called Hydreigon back!
Muajaja sent out Starmie!
Muajaja's Starmie is hurt by spikes!

Rhyperior used Stone Edge!
Muajaja's Starmie lost 87% of its health!
Muajaja's Starmie fainted!

Muajaja sent out Ninjask!

Start of turn 4
Muajaja's Ninjask used Swords Dance!
Muajaja's Ninjask's Attack sharply rose!

It's super effective!
Muajaja's Ninjask hung on using its Focus Sash!
Muajaja's Ninjask lost 99% of its health!

Muajaja's Ninjask's Speed Boost increases its speed!
Muajaja's Ninjask's Speed rose!

Start of turn 5
Muajaja's Ninjask used Protect!
Muajaja's Ninjask protected itself!

Start of turn 6
Muajaja's Ninjask used Baton Pass!
Muajaja called Ninjask back!
Muajaja sent out Rhyperior!
Muajaja's Rhyperior is hurt by spikes!

The attack of Rhyperior missed!

Start of turn 7
NightSlasher sent out Hitmontop!

Hitmontop intimidates Muajaja's Rhyperior!
Muajaja's Rhyperior's Attack fell!
Muajaja's Rhyperior used Earthquake!
Hitmontop lost 229 HP! (75% of its health)

Hitmontop restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

Start of turn 8
NightSlasher called Hitmontop back!

Muajaja's Rhyperior used Fire Fang!
It's super effective!
Bronzong's Occa Berry weakened Fire Fang's power!
Bronzong lost 117 HP! (38% of its health)

Start of turn 9
NightSlasher called Bronzong back!

Hitmontop lost 71 HP! (23% of its health)

Hitmontop restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

Start of turn 10
NightSlasher called Hitmontop back!

It's super effective!
Rhyperior lost 190 HP! (51% of its health)

Start of turn 11

Hitmontop lost 42 HP! (13% of its health)
Hitmontop fainted!

NightSlasher sent out Ferrothorn!

Start of turn 12
It's super effective!
A critical hit!
Ferrothorn lost 352 HP! (100% of its health)
Ferrothorn fainted!
Ferrothorn's Iron Barbs hurts Muajaja's Rhyperior

Start of turn 13
It's super effective!
Rhyperior lost 99 HP! (26% of its health)
Rhyperior fainted!

Start of turn 14
It's super effective!
Bronzong lost 100 HP! (32% of its health)

Bronzong used Gyro Ball!
It's super effective!
Muajaja's Rhyperior lost 53% of its health!

Start of turn 15
Muajaja's Rhyperior's Quick Claw activated!
It's super effective!
Bronzong lost 88 HP! (28% of its health)
Bronzong fainted!

Start of turn 16
Muajaja's Rhyperior used Outrage!
Dusknoir lost 65 HP! (22% of its health)

Dusknoir used Night Shade!
Muajaja's Rhyperior lost 21% of its health!
Muajaja's Rhyperior fainted!

Muajaja's Spiritomb is hurt by spikes!

Start of turn 17
Muajaja's Spiritomb was burned!

Muajaja's Spiritomb used Toxic!
Dusknoir was badly poisoned!

Muajaja's Spiritomb restored a little HP using its Leftovers!
Dusknoir is hurt by poison!
Muajaja's Spiritomb is hurt by its burn!

Start of turn 18
Muajaja's Spiritomb lost 32% of its health!

Muajaja's Spiritomb used Ominous Wind!
It's super effective!
Dusknoir lost 108 HP! (36% of its health)

Start of turn 19

Muajaja's Spiritomb used Protect!
But if failed!

Start of turn 20
Blissey used Protect!
Blissey protected itself!

Start of turn 21
Blissey used Wish!

Blissey was badly poisoned!

Blissey is hurt by poison!

Start of turn 22
NightSlasher called Blissey back!

Muajaja called Spiritomb back!

Blissey's wish came true!

Start of turn 23

Start of turn 24
Muajaja's Ninjask used Baton Pass!
Muajaja called Ninjask back!
Muajaja sent out Hydreigon!

Muajaja's Hydreigon lost 25% of its health!

Start of turn 25
Muajaja's Hydreigon used Dark Pulse!
It's super effective!
Dusknoir lost 194 HP! (65% of its health)

Muajaja's Hydreigon was burned!

Muajaja's Hydreigon is hurt by its burn!
Dusknoir fainted!

Start of turn 26
Muajaja's Hydreigon used Dark Pulse!
Blissey lost 91 HP! (12% of its health)

Muajaja's Hydreigon lost 25% of its health!

Muajaja's Hydreigon is hurt by its burn!

Start of turn 27
Muajaja's Hydreigon used Tri Attack!
Blissey lost 68 HP! (9% of its health)

Muajaja's Hydreigon lost 23% of its health!
Muajaja's Hydreigon fainted!

Start of turn 28

Start of turn 29
Muajaja's Ninjask used Air Cutter!
Blissey lost 27 HP! (3% of its health)

Blissey used Toxic!
The attack of Blissey missed!

Start of turn 30
Muajaja's Ninjask used Swords Dance!
Muajaja's Ninjask's Attack sharply rose!

Muajaja's Ninjask lost 0% of its health!
Muajaja's Ninjask fainted!

Muajaja's Spiritomb is hurt by spikes!

Start of turn 31
Blissey used Protect!

Start of turn 32
Blissey used Protect!

Muajaja's Spiritomb fainted!
Muajaja sent out Electivire!
Muajaja's Electivire is hurt by spikes!

Start of turn 33
Muajaja's Electivire used ThunderPunch!
Blissey lost 240 HP! (33% of its health)
Blissey is paralyzed! It may be unable to move!
Muajaja's Electivire's shell bell restored its HP a little!

Blissey used Wish!

Start of turn 34

Blissey used Toxic!
Muajaja's Electivire was badly poisoned!

Muajaja's Electivire is hurt by poison!

Start of turn 35
Blissey lost 262 HP! (36% of its health)

Blissey used Wish!

Start of turn 36
Blissey lost 246 HP! (34% of its health)

Blissey is paralyzed! It can't move!

Start of turn 37
Blissey used Protect!

Start of turn 38

Blissey used Wish!

Start of turn 39
Blissey lost 265 HP! (37% of its health)

Blissey is paralyzed! It can't move!

Start of turn 40
Blissey used Protect!

Muajaja's Electivire fainted!
NightSlasher won the battle!

Also, what do people think concerning eviolite dusclops over dusknoir? I dont know which to use.... :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)