Tournament BLT III: Week 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

sirDonovan

Wonder
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnus

Art by sirDonovan; Modified from Vapo's thread

Welcome to the fourth week of BLT III! This first stage of the tournament will feature seven weeks of each team playing one another once. A win in a week will result in a team receiving two points, a loss will result in zero points, and a draw in one. At the end of this stage, the top four teams with the most points will advance to the semi-finals. Matches will be played in standard ORAS tiers on the main PS! server.

Basic tournament rules (you absolutely should read these, especially if you're new to forum tournaments):

Sportsmanship: Don't be an ass. Not to your opponents, not to your team, not on PS, not on Smogon, not to me. The punishment could be as severe as a server ban (which is an instant loss for you), forum infraction, or disqualification. A bit of friendly banter is ok, but please know where to draw the line. Think before you type, please.

Scheduling and Activity Wins: Contact your opponent as quickly as possible on their Smogon wall, and look out for them on PS. You will have one week from the posting of the week's matches to get it done, and I will not be granting any extensions for any reasons. If your opponent is not responding to your post on their wall, cannot be found on PS, or miss multiple scheduled times, make a detailed activity post in the thread letting me know why you deserve the win. As long as you have visible attempts at scheduling (such as wall posts), you will be fine.

Disconnections and Timer: A timer loss is a loss. No if's, and's, or but's about it. If your opponent is nice enough to replay that's fine, but they are by no means obligated to.

Ghosting and Identity: Don't take or give battle advice or make moves based solely on the suggestions of others, and don't pretend to be someone else in order to play as them. You will be caught, and you will be disqualified from this season as well as future PS! tournaments (BLT, PSPL, etc.).

Substitutions: Managers are free to substitute out inactive players at any point during the week with any subs they chose during the draft. Be sure to post in the thread when making a substitution.

Here are this week's matchups! The format is PS! name (Smogon name, if different):

(3)
Snowpoint Snovers (Jarii and TraceofLife) vs. (6)
Slateport Shedinjas (GXS and Natalie (Natalie.))

(5)
Dendemille Dedennes (Scyther NO Swiping and CS2016) vs. (3)
Lilycove Mawiles (Reisen (Reisen Inaba) and Pottie Scippen.)
Ubers: EternalSnowman vs. Dominatio
OU 1: GonxKillua vs. Jrsmash9
OU 2: blazenix vs. Jmac AU
UU: DrReuniclus3 (DrReuniclus) vs. jrdn (Jordn)
RU: soTsoT vs. MegCham
NU: lkapkd vs. HuntressWizzard
PU: sanjay (Sanjay.) vs. Megazard
LC: kushal00 vs. BigBoy038
Doubles OU: Silverwhiteblue vs. Racool

(4)
Hearthome Hydreigons (Eyan and Winry) vs. (5)
Celestic Clefables (Jetpack and HiMyNamesL)
Ubers: mj20 vs. Oshawott Fan
OU 1: Pradhaaan vs. sand1234
OU 2: Euli97 (Euli94) Sub: North vs. OminousDraco
UU: Adaam vs. Raphael2711
RU: Andromeda (Andromeda.) vs. samjo
NU: Trade vs. AV99
PU: blinkboy vs. Jeran (Akashi)
LC: Dream Eater Gengar vs. parivard
Doubles OU: Sopheon vs. TheLastOne

(3)
Ecruteak Elekids (Feliburn and Hannahh) vs. (6)
Fallarbor Florges (Always (Always!) and Vapo)
Ubers: josh (Joshz) vs. Uwoodz (Uwoodz03)
OU 1: iAruban vs. all falls down
OU 2: ezeymoney (Mthw) vs. le fat kid
UU: Shiba vs. Euphonos
RU: Chill Shadow vs. naruto(sage)
NU: rozes vs. Karolynia (Karalynia)
PU: IvoPost vs. Lord Sample Team
LC: MMM (Brokengoth) vs. majaspic22
Doubles OU: xXEricXx vs. hamhamhamham (Grum23)

Season records (maintained by Eyan)

Remember to use the Tournaments sub-room The Dojo to discuss everything about BLT and find your opponents! This week ends July 10th at 5:00PM EST. Good luck everyone!

Last edited:

Euphonos

inanod ng mga luha; damdamin ay lumaya.
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnus
Here are my UU predictions:

YouthBerry (Snovers) vs. Pak (Shedinjas)
- While YouthBerry has acquired sufficient experience in the tier, Pak is a seasoned battler who can pull a good win. While this match could be gone either way, I'd be rooting for Pak because... Pak! Ganern!​

DrReuniclus3 (Dedennes) vs. jrdn (Mawiles)
- If DrReuniclus starts getting serious after the team got their first win of the season, he'll do fine here. However, I still don't undermine jrdn's capabilities in the tier.​

Adaam (Hydreigons) vs. Raphael2711 (Clefables)
- No wonder Adaam is on a roll this season.​

Euphonos (Florges) vs. Shiba (Elekids)
- I would say this is the most hyped match among the UU matches here, provided we're both coming from the bench. The match could go either way, but I predict against myself as a motivation for me to prove I can still put up a fight to a fight that I am fighting for.​

Since DEG need time to make a killer team, I'll use this time to gO for my first predicitions in this awesome team tour !

Snowpoint Snovers (Jarii and TraceofLife) vs.
Slateport Shedinjas (GXS and Natalie (Natalie.))
Ubers: CaPTiViTY vs. Reje This should be a one sided game but anything can happen :l
OU 1: SpecsMegaBeedrill vs. Leru should be close one o_o
OU 2: Strycal vs. Le Sabreur who?
UU: YouthBerry vs. Pak no wonder unless hax imo
RU: Ninjacalibur vs. Lord Booty Milk If mono ice can win in NU then mono rock can win in RU :^)
NU: eugenethegreat vs. Urfgurgl can't say
PU: LolBron James vs. halaman95 lolbron lands all hurricane... but I like that 'hala' name so can't vote for one
LC: Zoaw vs. PD aka Perfect Dank
Doubles OU: Jarii vs. The Cheesen One leaving NU and going for DOU might be a problem for Jarii but he's good so can't say

Dendemille Dedennes (Scyther NO Swiping and CS2016) vs.
Ubers: EternalSnowman vs. Dominatio but a meme team can win against dom or else GG.
OU 1: GonxKillua vs. Jrsmash9 no idea what will be the result...
OU 2: blazenix vs. Jmac AU um... what should I say? LOL? blazebaba can't win with memes so he should bring a tough team
UU: DrReuniclus3 (DrReuniclus) vs. jrdn (Jordn) Who knows ._> Gym Leader vs Gym Challenger
RU: soTsoT vs. MegCham CLOOO00SEE BATTLLEE!! also don't forget to post the time when you both will play...I want to see live u_u
NU: lkapkd vs. HuntressWizzard Huntress didn't do good as I thought... so rooting for lkapkd
PU: sanjay (Sanjay.) vs. Megazard Between this battle a new mon would birth aka Mega Jay [Just a tribute to legend jayarceus29] <3
LC: kushal00 vs. BigBoy038 lol kushal is doing well in this tour. or rather the best xD, BigBoy doing good too so should be a close one
Doubles OU: Silverwhiteblue vs. Racool gO Silver fren !

Hearthome Hydreigons (Eyan and Winry) vs.
Celestic Clefables (Jetpack and HiMyNamesL)
Ubers: mj20 vs. Oshawott Fan sorry mj20 fren :( I would have voted for you but Oshawott Fan is an awesome player ! and can even win a match which is diffic. for him hahaha
OU 1: Pradhaaan vs. sand1234 sorry pradhaaan :( bur sand1234 is the best OU player in this tour !
OU 2: Euli97 (Euli94) vs. OminousDraco CHEERS FOR OMINOUS, OMINOUS! OMINOUS! OMINOUS!
UU: Adaam vs. Raphael2711 Raph Raph babe gOO should be an awesome macth :D
RU: Andromeda (Andromeda.) vs. samjo who is this guy with a name ANDROMEDA O_O, its a shit name if its not a galaxy
NU: Trade vs. AV99 Our team has a luck called av
PU: blinkboy vs. Jeran (Akashi) Je'ran', imo run rather than playing against Jeran lol
LC: Dream Eater Gengar vs. parivard abcdefghijklmnoqrstuvwxyz whatever make a sentence on your own u_u #swag
Doubles OU: Sopheon vs. TheLastOne uh oh don't forget The Last One will always remain the best whether it is backbencher or in any field

Ecruteak Elekids (Feliburn and Hannahh) vs.
Fallarbor Florges (Always (Always!) and Vapo)
Ubers: josh (Joshz) vs. Uwoodz (Uwoodz03) Multi-Talented Uwoodz vs Josh meme.
OU 1: iAruban vs. all falls down Damn he is going good but iAruban can win too, This should be A VERY CLOSE MATCH but A!! FAlls D0Wn
OU 2: ezeymoney (Mthw) vs. le fat kid should be a close one
UU: Shiba vs. Euphonos Should be a good battle if they play it as a friendly match since no fear of loss ;)
RU: Chill Shadow vs. naruto(sage) should be a close one imo
NU: rozes vs. Karolynia On one side its roze gos but on other its Grand DUKE (Karalynia)
PU: IvoPost vs. Lord Sample Team can't say
LC: MMM (Brokengoth) vs. majaspic22 majaspic has a good chance to win[If you have a good start then its like 99% you will win believe me]
Doubles OU: xXEricXx vs. hamhamhamham (Grum23) eric should have it but hamham might win too.Cross ur fingers imo

Blazenix

浮気は犯罪行為
is an Artistis a Community Contributor
Since DEG need time to make a killer team, I'll use this time to gO for my first predicitions in this awesome team tour !

Dendemille Dedennes (Scyther NO Swiping and CS2016) vs.
Ubers: EternalSnowman vs. Dominatio but a meme team can win against dom or else GG.
OU 1: GonxKillua vs. Jrsmash9 no idea what will be the result...
OU 2: blazenix vs. Jmac AU um... what should I say? LOL? blazebaba can't win with memes so he should bring a tough team
UU: DrReuniclus3 (DrReuniclus) vs. jrdn (Jordn) Who knows ._> Gym Leader vs Gym Challenger
RU: soTsoT vs. MegCham CLOOO00SEE BATTLLEE!! also don't forget to post the time when you both will play...I want to see live u_u
NU: lkapkd vs. HuntressWizzard Huntress didn't do good as I thought... so rooting for lkapkd
PU: sanjay (Sanjay.) vs. Megazard Between this battle a new mon would birth aka Mega Jay [Just a tribute to legend jayarceus29] <3
LC: kushal00 vs. BigBoy038 lol kushal is doing well in this tour. or rather the best xD, BigBoy doing good too so should be a close one
Doubles OU: Silverwhiteblue vs. Racool gO Silver fren !
how dare you doubt my memes :(

co_ol I was interested to know abt andromeda so was surprised :D sorry.
Also, no idea what AM wants, can you say it clearly or don't

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)