Blue's Zoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. I just need a flaweless timid one with hp ice and HA :). Do you need the horsea only with sniper?
Sniper Focus Energy Scope Lens(?) Kingdra Crit City :P

And it doesn't need it but it would be nice :)

Edit: Modest nature actually just saw Kingdra got Agility sorry :P

No that was just my game plan for Kingdra didn't mean i wanted the item :P as for nickname you can go ahead and choose :)
Ok, i see xD. I'll contact you when it's ready :)

p.s. do you need it modest? I have a modest one ready. If you need it timid, i have to breed it, just tell me xD

Ok, i see xD. I'll contact you when it's ready :)

p.s. do you need it modest? I have a modest one ready. If you need it timid, i have to breed it, just tell me xD
Well since Kingdra gets Agility Modest would be better :) and breeding Pichu ain't easy having to evolve it every time so I wont be able to trade you this instance an ill contact you :) it shall be done hopefully I only need to swap parents 2-3 times

Well since Kingdra gets Agility Modest would be better :) and breeding Pichu ain't easy having to evolve it every time but it shall be done hopefully I only need to swap parents 2-3 times
Great, i have a modest one ready ^^. No problem, take your time,contact me when it's ready :)

Corphish GreatBall
Adamant
Adaptability
IVs: 31/31/31/X/31/31
EMs: Knock Off, DDance, AquaJet

for an Adamant 6iv Heracross with Rock Blast?

Female 4 IV for 4 iv
Ready to trade when you are :)

Corphish GreatBall
Adamant
Adaptability
IVs: 31/31/31/X/31/31
EMs: Knock Off, DDance, AquaJet

for an Adamant 6iv Heracross with Rock Blast?
Works for me if you can nickname it would you kindly pick one out? :) also you're third in my Queue will breed yours while I'm trying to befriend Pichu :) shouldn't take long (Breeding yours)

Edit: Gender preference?

Can I have a Modest 31 x 31 31 31 31 Nest Ball Chlorophyll female Bulbasaur?
Being that you want a female which has a 12.75% ratio iirc it will take a little longer hope you don't mind also if you can nickname your Eevee would you kindly pick one out? :)

Works for me if you can nickname it would you kindly pick one out? :) also you're third in my Queue will breed yours while I'm trying to befriend Pichu :) shouldn't take long (Breeding yours)

Okay sounds good, and male would be nice :)

AegisSlash

Banned deucer.
Ready to trade when you are :)

Being that you want a female which has a 12.75% ratio iirc it will take a little longer hope you don't mind also if you can nickname your Eevee would you kindly pick one out? :)
Nope, don't mind waiting. And I can do nicknames, so what do you want it nicknamed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)