Bug Reports v2.0 (READ OP BEFORE POSTING!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have a screenshot, but the Midday Lycanroc in Random Battles has "accelrock" in its first move slot, instead of "Accelerock". Because of this, the move does not work.

Also, not exactly a bug but Aurora Veil could use a counter ala Light Screen in the top left, as currently the only way to track its duration is by watching the fine text in the chatlog.

According to the first post in this thread, burn up should make the user typeless after use.
  • Burn Up removes the Fire-typing of its user and makes them Typeless if they have no secondary type. (Source) Burn Up will fail if used by a non-fire-type or if used by a Pokemon with Protean that is not Fire-type before the move is used (the move checks for the type before Protean triggers to change the user's type). (yetanotherperson)
but as shown in the last turn of this battle burn up currently makes fire types into normal types instead of typeless.

On Showdown I was using Normalium-Z Porygon-Z (to try out Z-Conversion) and I also had HP Fire in my set. When I clicked to use Normalium-Z it had the option to use HP Fire (because it is a normal move) but it would turn into Inferno Overdrive. I think this is a bug, it should turn into Breakneck Blitz.

2 Bugs to report

#1) Burn up able to be used back to back -> not failing after pokemon becomes typeless and not switching out. Per Mechanics testing, Burn up fails if pokemon isn't fire type.
#2) Not sure if this is a bug but: Arcanine able to use Burn up in VGC17 format when move isn't available to breed from any pokemon in Sun/Moon yet. Poke bank not available to transfer, move shouldn't be learnable by any pokemon yet.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7vgc2017-479454438

See turns 3 & 4

2 Bugs to report

#1) Burn up able to be used back to back -> not failing after pokemon becomes typeless and not switching out. Per Mechanics testing, Burn up fails if pokemon isn't fire type.
#2) Not sure if this is a bug but: Arcanine able to use Burn up in VGC17 format when move isn't available to breed from any pokemon in Sun/Moon yet. Poke bank not available to transfer, move shouldn't be learnable by any pokemon yet.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7vgc2017-479454438

See turns 3 & 4
You can get cyndaquil who learns burn up by level up ingame through the island scan feature. source

Bug: Splash + Aqua Jet is legal on Showdown, but illegal ingame.

Splash is a level-up move on Azurill. Aqua Jet is an egg move on Marill. Hence, you have to breed an Azurill to get Splash, but that Azurill will evolve into a Marill that will never learn Aqua Jet. Likewise, you have to breed a Marill for Aqua Jet, but that Marill was never an Azurill and so cannot have Splash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)