Bug Reports v2.0 (READ OP BEFORE POSTING!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Balanced Hackmans:
Mega gengar cant hit Arceus-Bug with Judgment(Ghost type+Spooky Plate)

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/balancedhackmons-477816635
heres a replay as proof
That arceus-bug is a normal type, as it isn't multitype.
Also Mega gengar doesnt take damage from Spikes? (its already mega evolved)
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/balancedhackmons-477829779
Turn 15
You can pick abilities in BH; it appears they decided on levitate for mega gengar.

Alright, there's a kinda huge bug right now on the PS server w/ the Z moves, so far. It is limited to one Z move per game and both players share it. If player A uses a Z move, then player B won't be able to play any z move even if he is supposed to have one.
If I understood correctly, the mecanic is supposed to be one Z move per player per match and so far it's coded as one z move per match for both players. Unless I'm mistaken, I think it's a huge bug

Not sure if this is the right place to report it, but I am unable to give Zygarde Thousand arrows on my SuMo team, and it claims that Thousand arrows is unreleased, and that Zygarde can't learn it. This is especially odd, as my Zygarde can have power construct just fine.

I wanted to report a "bug" in doubles. More than a bug is new mechanic that was implemented wrong. The move "Spotlight" in showdown causes all pokemon in the field to focus the target, even his allies. I tested this in game and it doesnt work like that. If you spotlight an enemy his allies won't be affected by spotlight, only your teammates. (The only possible use of this move is to spotlight your ally while it uses kings shield, so spotlight will go thought and both opponents will focus the shield) Other than that is a pretty useless move, but now is broken in vgc/doubles ou.

Edit: I have video proof of all of this, also @Pokemon_phd covered that in his twitter account if you dont believe me/dont have a game avaliable to test it

pancake

movement and location
is a Contributor Alumnus
irrelevant bug because this shouldn't be something you are doing anyway, but it is a bug.

When you attempt to challenge someone in a tier where a mon is banned and you break baton pass clause (maybe it only works if you are breaking it with that mon) this happens.

This was tested before the drops occurred, so combusken was NU and I also had a BP Leafeon on my team.

Screen Shot 2016-11-10 at 4.13.54 PM.png

you get the idea

In addition, Psychic Fangs appears to be a Biting move, and should be boosted by Strong Jaw (citation: http://www.serebii.net/abilitydex/strongjaw.shtml) but it isn't on the sim, not sure if this is the right place to put this but yeah :]

The teambuilder has a hard time selecting Type: Null. Sometimes, when I try to either select it by either clicking on it fro the list or typing its name and pressing enter, the text in the box where you search for Pokemon just says "Type" and nothing happens. It seems like the only ways to do it are to edit the text file directly, or to select another Pokemon, begin a search for something that isn't a thing (for example, type "d", "sdyfgsxgf", or "Type: Null") then to click on another box (item, ability, or move) then click back to the search box. Doing so will not bring up the Pokemon list (another bug) and you can then type out either "type: null" or "type null" (caps don't matter) to finally put it on your team.

As for the other bug, if you leave an invalid Pokemon name in the search box, clicking on a text box for items/abilities/moves and and then going back to the search box won't update the selection list. Selecting something at this point will put the selection into the search bar. If you selected a move or ability, it will search for Pokemon with that move or ability, though you can not remove the search filter. Selecting an item will just put that item's name in the search box, and you'll have another invalid Pokemon name in the search box again.
searchboxglitch.PNG

Another bug I found while testing the previous one is that the full names of valid moves and abilities count as invalid Pokemon names, so if you type it out but don't click "filter" you'll activate the previous glitch.

MichaelXD2

Banned deucer.
Is it true that with the Z moves if one can only be used for battle, if your opponent's already used one and you waited to use yours, you can't use yours anymore? Does this seem to make sense?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)