Bug Reports v2.0 (READ OP BEFORE POSTING!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

This isn't really a bug, but the way the HP bars are arranged in doubles, if stat drops / boosts start racking up, the boosts on one Pokemon will obscure the HP bar of the other.

After a triple-down (i.e. from Explosion) - I brought in my Pokémon with Intimidate, but it didn't activate on the Pokémon brought in on their side when the new three were coming in.

Two things:

1. As seen in the replay (http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou6284010), I burned my opponent's Mamoswine on turn 7. On turn 9 my opponent calls back their Mamoswine. Then on turn 10 they sent Mamoswine back in and it was not burned anymore.

2. It may just be a lag issue but during the same battle I decided to switch to Hippowdon after both Mew and Mamoswine fainted however, I changed my mind and hit cancel. After I hit cancel I choose Blissey. However, immediately afterwards my hippowdon was sent in and then switched to Blissey on my next turn (this all occurs on turn 15). I know you can't see this but I thought that I may as well report it.

Thanks Zarel for all your hard work^^

In doubles:

The opponent attacked my pokemon (physically), while his other pokemon used protect. I used counter, and instead of countering the attacking pokemon, it tried to attack his other pokemon. Counter subsequently failed due to protect. Ingame, and that is the way it is described, it should damage the last pokemon that attacked you, so it should not have targeted the pokemon using protect, but instead should have used counter on the one that attacked me.

If it happens again I'll try to post a screenshot

Today when my opponent's Jirachi used protect on my Garchomp's Outrage, the "outrage counter" got reset, but I was still locked into outrage, resulting in a 5 turn outrage without confusion. Opponent forfeited after that. Couldn't get a replay because of an error, so here's the relevant part of the battle log: http://pastebin.com/wYCH1Xag. And here's the full battle log, just in case: http://pastebin.com/WsXf0tBb. Hope this is helpful, I've never encountered this bug before.

something is wrong here:

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou6285545

either multiscale is not working correctly, or the damage outputted is not correct, assuming the output is correct, the following bugs happen:

turn 10 full damage is done with ice, but at Dragonite is at full health
turn 11 half damage is done with ice beam, Dragonite isn't at full health
turn 13 half damage is done with ice beam, Dragonite isn't at full health
turn 16 half damage is done with ice beam, Dragonite isn't at full health

MJB

Sup Peeps
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnus
Two things:

1. As seen in the replay (http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou6284010), I burned my opponent's Mamoswine on turn 7. On turn 9 my opponent calls back their Mamoswine. Then on turn 10 they sent Mamoswine back in and it was not burned anymore.

2. It may just be a lag issue but during the same battle I decided to switch to Hippowdon after both Mew and Mamoswine fainted however, I changed my mind and hit cancel. After I hit cancel I choose Blissey. However, immediately afterwards my hippowdon was sent in and then switched to Blissey on my next turn (this all occurs on turn 15). I know you can't see this but I thought that I may as well report it.

Thanks Zarel for all your hard work^^
You used skill swap with your blissey onto mamoswine turn 3, giving mamoswine natural cure.

For point 2. this is lag and a known problem

something is wrong here:

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou6285545

either multiscale is not working correctly, or the damage outputted is not correct, assuming the output is correct, the following bugs happen:

turn 10 full damage is done with ice, but at Dragonite is at full health
turn 11 half damage is done with ice beam, Dragonite isn't at full health
turn 13 half damage is done with ice beam, Dragonite isn't at full health
turn 16 half damage is done with ice beam, Dragonite isn't at full health
Dragonite was using roost on these turns. I dont think that dragonite had multiscale though which would explain why the first one did so much, it was just specially defensive.

You used skill swap with your blissey onto mamoswine turn 3, giving mamoswine natural cure.

For point 2. this is lag and a known problem

Dragonite was using roost on these turns. I dont think that dragonite had multiscale though which would explain why the first one did so much, it was just specially defensive.
My bad, thanks (I had forgotton)

There seems to be some sort of issue with Sky Drop (I don't have the recording, sorry).

Though, what happened was that I used Sky Drop with a paralyzed Mew on the opponent. On the turn I was in the air, I got fully paralyzed, and did not "come down" (neither did the opponent). This happened twice until I didn't get fully paralyzed anymore, then I "came down". I don't know if the same thing happens in the actual game, but I doubt it does.

I also know that no one really uses Sky Drop, but it's still a bug. (I think...)

Is there a way to obtain a Hidden Power with non-70 base power? I want to use a nasty plot ambipom (gimmick sets ftw) with Hidden Power Fighting, and it should have 60 power so that it can get boosted by technician. However, when I try to change the IVs manually I still end up with the 70 base power move.

Marty

Always more to find
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Researcheris a Top Tiering Contributor
Research Leader
Is there a way to obtain a Hidden Power with non-70 base power? I want to use a nasty plot ambipom (gimmick sets ftw) with Hidden Power Fighting, and it should have 60 power so that it can get boosted by technician. However, when I try to change the IVs manually I still end up with the 70 base power move.
To customize your Hidden Power type and power, just select the regular Normal-type Hidden Power in the teambuilder and edit your IVs to whatever is appropriate.

Something impossible just happened to me - my Scarfed Sawk got outsped by a Zangoose that didn't have a boosting item.

IDK if this is just some random glitch that happened by my bad luck since it has happened to me with my Scolipede before with a Cryogonal, but I thought I might as well mention it.

MJB

Sup Peeps
Something impossible just happened to me - my Scarfed Sawk got outsped by a Zangoose that didn't have a boosting item.

IDK if this is just some random glitch that happened by my bad luck since it has happened to me with my Scolipede before with a Cryogonal, but I thought I might as well mention it.
Do you have a replay or anything? we can't do much without them

Multi Hit Attacks like Tail Slap hit multiple times even if the attacker falls asleep due to Effect Spore. In my case, a Cinccino hit me with Tail Slap five times, but it fell asleep due to Vileplumes Effect Spore after the second hit.

Duck Chris

replay watcher
is a Forum Moderator
Castform used rain dance and the transformation didn't happen for a bit. It still did the action but remained a squished snow form for a while.

MJB

Sup Peeps
Castform used rain dance and the transformation didn't happen for a bit. It still did the action but remained a squished snow form for a while.
This is just lag, sometimes the sprites take a while to update though this has no effect on the actual pokemon, it still behaves correctly even if it looks wrong.

The same thing happens to ditto and zoroark when they change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 15)