Bug Reports v2.0 (READ OP BEFORE POSTING!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GatoDelFuego

The Antimonymph of the Internet
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Water absorb's healing animation is now fixed, but pain split keeps listing percentages over 100%. Certainly not that big of an issue, though.

The ability Klutz seems to negate the lock effect on choice items but not the benefits. I battled a guy with a lopunny who was freely switching around moves and outsped all of my scarfers. Unfortunately, my computer overheated and restarted and I lost the battle link. I'll try and get a screenshot of this happening and update the post with it or you could just test it out for yourself. This bug can be dangerously game-breaking if people catch wind of it. Banded golurk who can freely switch moves, not to mention that goddamn annoying lopunny. Anyway, just thought you should know.

edit: Got a screenie of this occurring:

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/3922/klutzbug.png

seems to work with choice band too. I calced it and everything worked out well.

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/9765/klutzbug2.png

"252Atk Choice Band Golurk (+Atk) Earthquake vs 252HP/252Def Leftovers Reuniclus (+Def): 53% - 62% (225 - 265 HP). Guaranteed 2HKO."
^I made sure the ability was ignored.

(Sorry if this is already posted)

It's saying Magby can't learn Flare Blitz and Thunderpunch with Mach Punch when it gets Flare Blitz and Mach Punch from Infernape and Thunderpunch from a tutor. Not to mention, it's a current smogon moveset when you include Overheat.

When I click the find battle nothing happens. It doesn't even go to the "searching for an opponent" screen. I asked in the main chat and this is happening to others as well.

Could this be fixed so I can actually test my tournament teams.

When I click the find battle nothing happens. It doesn't even go to the "searching for an opponent" screen. I asked in the main chat and this is happening to others as well.

Could this be fixed so I can actually test my tournament teams.
Time of day this is happening and how long you usually wait before cancelling the search?

This might also be more suited for technical support than a bug report.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
is a Pokemon Researcher
Magic Coat doesn't take priority over Flash Fire (and presumably other abilities like Lightningrod with Twave?).

I saw this scenario on PS happen earlier today, and it feels... wrong. Would someone test this in-game?

Porygon 2 switched in on Heatran. Got Flash Fire. Rotom-W switches into Porygon. It goes for the WoW, but Porygon used Magic Coat.

In PS, Porygon 2 simply absorbed the WoW with Flash Fire rather than reflecting it back at Rotom-W, can anyone confirm if this is how it works in-game as well?
UltiMario:

I tested this. In this case, the Will-O-Wisp would be redirected to its user rather than absorbed by Flash Fire, making Magic Coat take precedence over Flash Fire. However, if the original user of Will-O-Wisp has Flash Fire, it could absorb the attack as normal with that Ability: "Whenever a Fire-type attack by another Pokémon targets bearer..." since the redirected attack is an attack by Porygon2 against Rotom.

See my timing page, section "Targeting" for more:

Marty

Always more to find
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Researcheris a Top Tiering Contributor
Research Leader
I believe Natural Cure doesn't activate when you Baton Pass, so that isn't a bug.
The first post on this page is about the same issue, and I didn't respond to it because it is actually a bug, same with Regenerator a few pages ago.

Relados

fractactical genius
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The first post on this page is about the same issue, and I didn't respond to it because it is actually a bug, same with Regenerator a few pages ago.
Dang it.

Remind me to check with you or someone before I reply on this thread again, ever.

I'm going to preface this by saying I'm not 100% positive I'm right about this, and it's purely aesthetic, so it doesn't really matter that much anyway. However, that being said, I was spectating a battle and saw that the text for Gardevoir lowering the opponent's Luxray's attack displayed before the text that stated Gardevoir had traced Luxray's Intimidate. Once again, this could be correct, but I figured it might be worth checking, and I couldn't find anything definitive anywhere (I checked the sites the OP says to before posting this).

Nyktos

Custom Loser Title
Is it supposed to be possible to get two of the same Pokémon in randbats? My opponent just had two Gastrodon.

It seems that when I used baton pass with a paralysed Celebi with natural cure it did not heal its status, not sure if this is bug or mechanic.

When i try to go back to a battle (ex. battle-nu1001937) in which i want to look back at, it doesnt load. I try in 2 different laptops but same problem. It worked before, why not anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 12)