Bug Reports v2.0 (READ OP BEFORE POSTING!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marty

Always more to find
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Researcheris a Top Tiering Contributor
Research Leader
I was playing an RU match and utilized a SubPassing strategy. The opponent laid Toxic Spikes, I baton passed to my set-up Sweeper with the Sub intact, but my recipient was poisoned anyways. Sub should have blocked the poison from Toxic Spikes (at least that's how it has always been in BW1 on PO).
That's how it used to work in Gen 4; in Gen 5 Baton Passing a Substitute will not prevent poison from Toxic Spikes (but switching in with Safeguard up still does).

I just had Psychic from my Gardevoir miss a Braviary. There were no accuracy changing effects in play. Gardevoir had Defiant (traced) and Choice Scarf. Braviary had Defiant and no idea about the item (Brightpowder is impossible right?).

Relados

fractactical genius
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I just had Psychic from my Gardevoir miss a Braviary. There were no accuracy changing effects in play. Gardevoir had Defiant (traced) and Choice Scarf. Braviary had Defiant and no idea about the item (Brightpowder is impossible right?).
Right now, BrightPowder and Lax Incense are being playtested.

Does pressure only activate on moves that do damage? If not then I think I may have found a bug. I was in a stall war between a Kyurem and Blissey, yet his Blissey was able to out PP my kyurem even though I had pressure along with Dragon pulse, blizz, sub, and roost.

breh

強いだね
Yes; it only activates on moves that target the user (Seismic Toss, Toxic, Thunder Wave, etc. in this case).

Pressure increases foes' PP usage by one for moves targeting the Pokémon with Pressure.
When this Pokémon is hit by a move, the opponent’s PP lowers by 2 rather than 1.
Increases the PP cost of moves targetting the Pokémon by one.
Moves that affect this Pokemon (including Spikes, Toxic Spikes, and Stealth Rock) lose one extra PP per turn.
Geez, was it so difficult to look anywhere?

Slight bug to report: whenever my internet cuts off, and I then rejoin, the battle resumes with me being unable to see any buttons to make a move, and it puts the "camera" behind the enemy teams side of the field, thus guaranteeing a loss. This bug is getting fairly annoying as late.

I was using a Metronome team, and PS gave some glitchy stuff when it called Skull Bash:
Machoke used Metronome!
Machoke used Skull Bash!
Error parsing: -prepare|p1: Machoke|Skull Bash|p2: R
Error: TypeError: 'undefined' is not an object
Machoke's Defense rose!
The foe's Haunter restored HP using its Leftovers!
Machoke was hurt by poison!
Machoke fainted!

V4Victini

再起不能
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnus
Slight bug to report: whenever my internet cuts off, and I then rejoin, the battle resumes with me being unable to see any buttons to make a move, and it puts the "camera" behind the enemy teams side of the field, thus guaranteeing a loss. This bug is getting fairly annoying as late.
Refreshing a couple of times remedies the issue

Unimportant but, Genesect using a Drive doesn't show the proper drive colour on its back which is a dead giveaway to its held item.
That's how it works in-game too.

In Challenge Cup, all Hidden Powers looked like HP Normal in the interface. They still operate like typed moves, though.

You are dealing with Contrary Servine. Contrary is an ability which reverses stat changes; for example, Shell Smash would decrease Attack, Special Attack and Speed by two stages and increase Defense and Special Defense by one stage. In this case, Servine has used Leaf Storm. Conventionally, Leaf Storm lowers the user's Special Attack by two stages; however, due to Contrary, your Special Attack is instead increased by two stages.

When a opponent leaves a battle but doesn't quit the button "Claim Victory" doesn't work, that bug is annoying me because every noob does that.

Is it intended that, when cloud nine is used after rain dance, that the rain animation continues to play? It seems like the rain should go away (on the screen as well), but I could be wrong.

Another bug I noticed is that Last Resort fails if the user has less than four moves. A pokemon with only two moves should be able to use Last Resort on the second turn, but instead it fails, and an unclickable "undefined" move appears on that pokemon afterwards!

Woodchuck

actual cannibal
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Cloud Nine does not clear the weather effects; it only halts their effect while the Cloud Nine Pokemon is on the field.

Sweet Jesus

Neal and Jack and me, absent lovers...
ok I had a sub bulk up bravairy that had set up a whole lot, it was behind a sub and took a rock blast from a cinccino, the rock blasts that came before did 4-5% per hit but this one got a crit on first shot breaing my sub. The other hits all made 15-16% instead of 4-5%.

Disable reveals what type of hidden power the opponent has.

Gengar used Disable!
The foe's Tokada's Hidden Power Ice was disabled!
The foe's Tokada used Spore!
Gengar fell asleep!
Gengar restored HP using its Black Sludge!
The foe's Tokada restored HP using its Leftovers!

Screen capture of turns 13, 14, and 15.

Turn 13: Dragonite used Outrage. Jellicent's Cursed Body activates.

Turn 14: D-nite had Choice Band. I should be able to switch out on this turn, but I was forced to stay in with my only choice being to struggle, but I was not able to Struggle. It made me try to use Outrage again.

Turn 15: I was able to switch out.

I have found a couple of bugs with Pokemon Showdown:

1. Wonder Room appears to not work
2. When Imposter Blissey uses Baton Pass, Blissey's image remains on the screen in front of the pokemon that you switch to. This stays for the rest of the battle. It doesn't affect gameplay but is just a visual glitch.

Oh, and Woodchuck, that's not a glitch, it's just Game Freak once again failing to balance the metagame.

Gravity Bug

Well I've noticed that there is a gravity bug. What's happening is that the first gravity works fine. The screen has a count down, and the image appears. When the countdown ends, however, the image stays up as well as the name "Gravity". Future Gravity moves make a list of Gravity appear, and do not have a countdown.
It's noted that the effect still wares off, and re-applies fine, so it doesn't affect game play, except it makes it more annoying to keep track of the field effect.
" />

I'm not sure if this is a bug or just a long string of extremely awkward luck, but I'm posting it here in hopes of bringing it up and seeing if anyone else has noticed it.

Protect is chaining together for either 1 turn or 3 turns. At least for me, the 3 in a row is happening slightly more often, but more likely than not it's a 50/50 chance. Over the last two days, I haven't witnessed a protect that made it through two turns but failed on the third, and it has never made it to the fourth. I haven't been going up against too many opponents that have spammed protect back to back to back, but the mechanic in question has at least happened 10-15 times. Could just be really odd luck.

Also, I've had the problem that Wolflordy is having.

Not that much of a bug really, just a small oversight that needs to be fixed. Keldeo-N can have Secret Sword on a team with the therians (thus, on a BW2 team), and Keldeo-R can not have Secret Sword.

When a opponent leaves a battle but doesn't quit the button "Claim Victory" doesn't work, that bug is annoying me because every noob does that.
Claim Victory is like Kick inactive player in that it sets a timer, so if you wait a while something like "Inactive players will forfeit in 30 seconds" should appear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)