Buxbunny's Trading Empire (Legit #JirachiHype inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you still here? Turns out the method I used to gen my pokemon in gen 5 is blocked by bank, We can still try though if you are down for it. If not I would offer a third shiny if you were to gen the pokemon for me.

Hi there. I'm interested in a Calm Magic Guard Cleffa with egg moves. Please check my thread to see if I've got anything that interests you. Thanks!
what balls vullaby in?
Are you still here? Turns out the method I used to gen my pokemon in gen 5 is blocked by bank, We can still try though if you are down for it. If not I would offer a third shiny if you were to gen the pokemon for me.
im very confused as to what you're talking about

what balls vullaby in?

im very confused as to what you're talking about
The pokemon I need transfered are all detected by pokebank, So I need someone to gen them for me as well I wouldn't ask you to pokegen a whole box just about 5 or so.

The pokemon I need transfered are all detected by pokebank, So I need someone to gen them for me as well I wouldn't ask you to pokegen a whole box just about 5 or so.
Unfortunately if your pokemon are pokegen i can't help you as pokegen = hacks and i'm glad pokegen security been upgraded but probably little to late.
I won't therefore pokegen any mons to port over and then it leads to the shinies you want to offer be rather untrustworthy.
I'm really sorry.

Hi.. im interested in a female moon ball gastly 5 ivs.. I can offer right now a male mawile intimidate 5 ivs-spatk.. and I can breed a 5 ivs-sp.atk huge power marill with belly drum and aqua jet..

Hi.. im interested in a female moon ball gastly 5 ivs.. I can offer right now a male mawile intimidate 5 ivs-spatk.. and I can breed a 5 ivs-sp.atk huge power marill with belly drum and aqua jet..
I have those but you can breed me female maril in a dive ball

I would love a shiny timid anticipation Eevee in luxury ball =) Female if possible. I will provide 5 IV Shinies :d

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)