BW Cup III - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
So my computer died in the middle of filling the last bye slots with subs and then filling a few people who dropped out with subs and I had a bit of an explanation of the process, but I have class now, so I'll just tl;dr it as: bye slots got prioritized in the subbing process, but now that there are none left, the people who had their opponents drop out in the middle of the round are fair game to get subs. With that said, the round is already almost a week in and I do not want to extend much or give people too little time to complete their matches when they signed up during sign-ups, so there shouldn't be many more substitutes at this point and match-ups will roughly stay the same after this. Get your games done asap, but for those who got an opponent or got subbed in today, I will try to grant small extensions if necessary for scheduling/playing.

New match-ups:
Aurious vs. Darkdiglett
Welli0u vs. cescken
TSR vs. Shogarth
naruto(sage) vs. Hyssou
Lcans VS Derk

OP is up to date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)