RU BW RU Cup I - Round 2

phantom

Banned deucer.

BW RU CUP I

Welcome to the BW RU Cup! This tournament is one of three individual tournaments that will be part of the RU Generations tour. Doing well in this tournament will help guarantee your spot in the playoffs.

Tournament rules:
  • Standard BW RU
  • Single elimination
  • Best of three
  • REPLAYS ARE REQUIRED
  • No replays = no points
  • Partial replays will not count; all replays must be posted
  • Matches are to be played on PS unless both players agree otherwise
  • It is recommended to play on smogtours so one doesn't "forget" to save replays
  • Timeouts will equal a loss unless both players agree to replay
  • More information on the tournament can he found here

Round 2

MiyoKa vs. KoldKappuccino
Lauren vs. We Three Kings
Umbra Soul
vs. Arifeen
DreamScream vs. atomicllamas
benbe vs. Chief_Paco
EviGaro
vs. hoblaph
HANTSUKI vs. Lax
Garay oak vs. NaCl
Hamhamhamham vs. Level 56
Kushalos
vs. Gentlemenian
Empo vs. Drud
Simiatic vs. SilentVerse
majaspic22 vs. TUG FELI
Oglemi
vs. Acsel
Solgaleo vs. zben
Eternal Spirit vs. r0ady
Omicron
vs. Trommii
Welli0u vs. Aurora
-Tsunami- vs. Confide
Lord Esche vs. Star
Eclipse vs. naruto(sage)
Ajna vs. Hammy
MrAldo
vs. Serene's Grace
Honko vs. lighthouses
byronthewellwell vs. Chill Shadow
Accelgor vs. ZoroDark
Finchinator
vs. Crestfall
slurmz vs. The Excadrill
qsns vs. Holiano
Sugarcult
vs. Britania
TraceofLife vs. Melle2402
Mikaav vs. FlamingVictini

Deadline: May 13th @ 11:59 PM PST

If you do not see your name here, you were either subbed out for inactivity following the first four days of the round or had your match coinflipped for not being completed. Remaining matches that weren't clear activity calls (e.g. opponent forfeiting) were coinflipped.

Last edited:

PDC

street spirit fade out
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
ok, new post: this is absolutely ridiculous

according to this post: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/bw-ru-cup-i-round-1.3602525/page-2#post-7340356

both me and aherosdestiny were subbed out due to "no contact between us," which is essentially a half truth. did we schedule on the forums? no, we didn't, but we both agreed the day the round went up (april 29th i believe) to play on the following sunday (may 7th). we did not post in the thread, but we didn't feel the need as we knew this match was going to get done. so, just a few days into the round, with no prior announcement, you accept a boatload full of substitutes and outright REPLACE multiple matchups based on whatever system you used and did not contact a single player (you sure as hell didn't contact either of us) about this revelation.

flcl already made a post about this, but this "contacted rule" is essentially never followed and i can't say i check threads like this often enough to keep up to date with activity; all i can say is we both contacted one another on smogtours and agreed to play on sunday. when the thread goes up, at least make it a point that you are going to be substituting if contact is not immediately made, instead of basically switching out a decent portion of the tournament with no notification in the slightest.

also funny how it appears you chose not to substitute out people who outright gave the win to their opponent, which was done properly in adv cup round i (next time i play one of the tours you host, i'll be sure to remember this trick!). at this point fixing the matchups would be a ridiculous hassle and i'm not asking you to do it, but next time, at least elucidate what you're going to do in the initial post instead of accepting a flood of substitutes and changing matchups. at least good to know your vendetta against tournament players continues.

HANTSUKI

satan saves xmas
is a Pre-Contributoris a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
RUPL Champion
my opp said he's busy and wants to play on Sunday/Monday. I'm okay with an extension and try to play on those days

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)