i mainly play team deathmatch
and friends tell me i use quite possibly the noobiest class

G3
Desert Eagle
Smoke
Grenade Launcher
Juggernaut
Last Stand

also when on wet work the only thing i use is the rpg. just something me and a friend do for no reason

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hey guys, would you prefer this to become Modern Warfare 1 + 2 discussion or would you rather keep discussion separate? I can change the title if you want to combine them.

Name: Screw MP5
Primary:AK74u Naked ( Red Tiger :) )
Secondary:Desert Eagle
Grenades: Stun
Perk 1: Bandolier
Perk 2: Stopping Power
Perk 3: Steady Aim

Best class the perk combo works for any assault rifle or smg it is the best perk combo imo for a rusher/flanker.

My mobile sniper class

Name: WTF Killcams
Primary: M40A3
Secondary: USP
Grenades: Stun
Perk 1: Bandolier
Perk 3: Deep Impact

Called a hacker so many times when I shoot someone while still doing the scoping in animation. Love it. Never scope in for a shot longer than like 2 seconds you will get sniped. When taking a shot go prone straight away.

If you hate ACOG and like regular and like quick scoping look at these beasts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcuoxeUVolY&feature=related

Dtreats Optic considered the best sniper known to man lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6-ZvVhcafU

I'm pretty new to online CoD4 (on the 360), but i'm getting to be alright.

Here's the set I use for most maps:
MP5 w/Red Dot Sight
M9 w/Silencer (for quick indoors kills when I don't want to be seen, and the extra ammo for the MP5)
Perk 1: Flashbang x 3
Perk 3: Steady Aim

I basically play any map, and this set covers the mid-ground of maps perfectly. I use the flashbang when storming a house, M9 for killing snipers and when I don't want to be seen, Steady Aim for quick reactions, and the Stopping Power is pretty much a given for this gun. I do use other sets for different stuff, but this one pretty much has everything covered. I use this for virtually all game modes as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)