CAP 10 CAP 10 - Final Product

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations, Beej. While there were of course decisions you made that I've disagreed with, you've been very fair and intelligent. I believe your leadership was one of the best CAP has ever had.

A toast to Krillowatt! A toast to Beej!

CAP 10 is what cemented me here. I couldn't switch communities because of cap. I just needed to know what happened wit hCAP10. I'm not going anywhere anytime soon.

SoT

I leave and they change my avatar to this?
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Grats Beej on a job well done, I always knew you'd make a good TL and you definitely didn't disappoint. Kinda interested in playtesting with this on the server!

first, you need to find the directory in which the sprites are saved. it's hidden so you'll have to enable hidden folders.
Code:
Windows XP:
C: ---> Documents and Settings ---> YourName ---> Local Settings ---> Application Data ---> Shoddy Battle ---> Shoddy Battle --> 1.0

Windows Vista/7:
C: --> Users --> YourName --> App Data --> Local --> Shoddy Battle --> 1.0

Mac:
Users ---> YourName ---> .shoddybattle

Linux:
home ---> YourName ---> .shoddybattle
after that, look for the sprites for the pokemon you want to change. you can change the male frontsprite, male backsprite, female frontsprite and female backsprite. if you've downloaded the sprites already, the CAP pokemon sprites should be in there with the rest of them.

just replace the sprite in there with the sprite you wanna use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)