CAP 18 CAP 18 - Topic Leadership Team Poll

Status
Not open for further replies.

paintseagull

pink wingull
is a Top Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Congrats to TopicLeadercat / DetroiTLolcat who will be the Topic Leader for our first Gen 6 project!
-----

The Topic Leadership Team consists of some of the most important leadership positions in the project during the creation process. So, it is imperative that we pick four members that will do a good job. As is now customary, this poll is open to the public. It's important to note that we have two polls for topic leadership. In the first thread, we voted on our Topic Leader for CAP 18: DetroitLolcat. Now, we'll be voting on the The Topic Leadership Team (TLT) in this thread.

Here is the list of self-nominated candidates (in the order they submitted their candidacy):

PttP
srk1214
jas61292
alexwolf
Pwnemon
nyttyn
Bull of Heaven
ginganinja

The candidacy announcements are all found within this thread:

Please review all the information in that thread in order to adequately inform your decision.

Here's how to vote:
  • All CAP community members are allowed to vote. This means that if you have a registered Smogon account, you can vote.
  • Please post ALL candidate names ranked in order of preference. Like so:

First Preferred Candidate
    Second Preferred Candidate
    Third Preferred Candidate
    Fourth Preferred Candidate
    Fifth Preferred Candidate
    Sixth Preferred Candidate
    Seventh Preferred Candidate
    Eighth Preferred Candidate

If the voter wishes, he may post comments on his vote below the actual vote. As with IRV or normal bold voting, only the votes themselves should be bold and none of the supplementary text should be bold.
    Please post only your votes in this thread. Do not respond to other posts, or your posts will be moderated and you warned. If you feel compelled to say something in your own vote, you may still do so, but don't try to incite a discussion. Keep discussion to #cap.
  • If you do not complete a full ranked ballot, as prescribed here, your ballot will be deleted. So, please take the time to evaluate all the candidates and compose a proper ranked ballot.
  • This poll will be run with PBV voting (a form of IRV which re-runs the counting, each time removing the previously top-ranked candidate), the details of which are outlined here.
This thread will be open for 24 hours.
Good luck to all candidates!

jas61292
srk1214
Pwnemon
Bull of Heaven
ginganinja

alexwolf
nyttyn
PttP

Good luck to all candidates and I hope each one finds their way to make this CAP experience even better than those that came before.

Last edited:

Stratos

Banned deucer.
PttP
ginganinja
Pwnemon
srk1214
jas61292
Bull of Heaven
nyttyn
alexwolf

i basically based my decisions based off of competitive battling experience because all of these users would make fine leaders, so i think the most important thing is that they know where to lead us.

Quanyails

On sabbatical!
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
PttP
jas61292
ginganinja
srk1214
Pwnemon
Bull of Heaven
alexwolf
nyttyn

If you see your name close to the bottom of my list, I mean no offense. :/

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
srk1214
PttP
Pwnemon
Bull of Heaven
jas61292

ginganinja
alexwolf
nyttyn

This was a truly agonizing vote. Best of luck to everyone.

Nyktos

Custom Loser Title
jas61292
Pwnemon
srk1214
ginganinja
Bull of Heaven
PttP
nyttyn
alexwolf

Karen Stintz
John Tory
Rob Ford

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
JaS61292
PwneMon
SrK1214
PtTp
GingaNinja
NytTyn
Bull of Heaven
AlexWolf

This is not a reflection of how I value you all as people. As TL, I greatly took into consideration how well I believe I can interact with you all and how we can work together and facilitate the community in creating the best Pokemon we can create. I might change the order around in the next day or so, as well. There is not a single combination of potential leaders I wouldn't be beyond honored to work with, and I'm thrilled we've got 8 great candidates to form one great TLT.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bull of Heaven
PttP
ginganinja
jas61292
srk1214
Pwnemon
nyttyn
alexwolf

Unlike my TL vote, I'm putting more of an emphasis on the possibility of shaking up how things tend to be discussed in CAP. Because, of this, I've upvoted some people who haven't been in the TLT. I said in the TL voting thread that I wasn't a fan of how people felt the need to compare themselves to PttP, so I guess there's sort of a self-fulfilling prophecy in that regard. I know some people worry a bit about Bull of Heaven's lack of IRC presence, but I don't see it as a hurdle that can't reasonably be crossed.

HSA

INTellectual gamer
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past WCoP Champion
PttP
Bull of Heaven
ginganinja
srk1214
jas61292

Pwnemon
nyttyn
alexwolf

Bull of Heaven

Pwnemon
Bull of Heaven
srk1214
PttP
jas61292
nyttyn
alexwolf
ginganinja

Imanalt

I'm the coolest girl you'll ever meet
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
PttP
Bull of Heaven
srk1214
Pwnemon
ginganinja
jas61292
nyttyn
alexwolf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)