CAP 13 CAP 2 - Final Product

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't been following too closely, but every now and then when I checked back at this particular CAP, I was really impressed by what I was seeing. The only CAP I really participated in was CAP-10, and it's amazing to see how far the CAP project has come in just 3 new projects. I applaud Yilx for his great design, RD for doing such a great job leading the project, and everyone else for their respective contributions. Makes me sad that I wasn't around to participate myself... great job, you guys.

You've earned this.
*salutes* v____v

Well...lessee...

I'm new to all of this, and I have rarely posted outside of casual gaming forums, and CAP is even stranger to me than competitive itself, and thus this being my first post here shouldn't be judged to harshly.

The concept, design, and creation of this Pokemon is excellent, and I feel that I surely would end up using it, if I were to participate in a CAP tournement. Good job, and sorry to see a valued member of any forum leave.

The concept, design, and creation of this Pokemon is excellent, and I feel that I surely would end up using it, if I were to participate in a CAP tournement. Good job, and sorry to see a valued member of any forum leave.
This user has good ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)