CAP 14 CAP 3 - Part 9 - Name Poll 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Escarglow

Sigh... these names are both ok. But Burnoulli was the real winner. Chose Escarglow over Mollux because I don't like that Mollux just sounds like mollusk mispronounced... kind of like how "kids these days" axe questions.

That being said, I'm not worried about the supposed over-doneness of Escargot names. Escavalier barely even registers as being based on escargot to me. Escarglow doesn't actually share anything identically with Magcargo.

Asylum_Rhapsody

Escarglow

I couldn't decide, so I just said them out loud, and Escar.glow sounds so much better than Mol.lux said out loud. Seriously, try saying Mol.lux out loud. You can't say it without taking away from either the Mollusk or Lux part. It either sounds like you're mispronouncing Mollusk or like Bollox with an M. Escar.glow doesn't have that problem, neither part of the name verbally detracting from the other. Similarity to Magcargo be damned, Escar.glow has my vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)