CAP 15 CAP 4 - Part 2 - Typing Poll 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bug/Psychic

We all know that Psychic has been a risky typing post Gen 1, and with Pursuit around every corner, it's only getting more risky.

Add to that, Gen V has a huge amount of Fighting types (which are 4x resisted) who pack Rock moves (2x effective), and you have a great guessing game. Do you switch in the tank the resisted STAB? You might get hit by Stone Edge instead, and you're weak to SR while you're at it.

Plus, I'd love to see this thing go up against Terrakion. :)

Bug/Dragon

Because its one of the most unique and interesting type match ups we've had, and I think the types can reveal alot of the meta-game =]

Bug/Psychic
What with the huge amount of newer users this time around, including me I guess, I think going bug/dragon would be too difficult of a task to take, and I would rather go with the quote unquote easier typing to create a Pokemon for without it being outclassed...
Bug dragon is a hell of a lot cooler though, and way overdue *cough* flygon *cough*

At first I was thinking Bug/Dragon due to its riskiness, its awesome type combination, and only a small number of weaknesses, but Bug/Psychic is gonna turn out for a much better and riskier pokemon. A four times resistance to one of the most used attacking types in the meta, a much larger movepool for use, and yet it still has six weaknesses.

I really wanted to vote for Bug/Dragon because it sounds cool. However, I honestly think that Bug/Psychic is the riskier typing.

Bug/Psychic

I feel that psychic is a way riskier type with pursuit users and CAP has never had a psychic type. Also, i think a bug dragon would look really stoopid.

bugmaniacbob

Was fun while it lasted
is an Artist Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
/end

Code:
112 bugpsychic 
 81 bugdragon
I guess I was wrong... it really wasn't close at all, huh.

Oh well. CAP4's official typing is henceforth Bug / Psychic. Moving on...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)