CAP 15 CAP 4 - Topic Leader Poll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Time is up!

And our CAP4 TL is...

Code:
    [capefeather] => 20
    [jas] => 22
    [bugmaniacbob] => 26

[jas] => 28
    [bugmaniacbob] => 39
Congratulations to bugmaniacbob for being selected as our official CAP4 Topic Leader! He'll be given temporary project mods throughout the CAP4 project so that he can perform his duties as TL more easily. He'll be given the chance, if he so chooses, to provide a few words in this thread as an opening statement for CAP4. I'd like to give out a personal thanks to jas61292 and capefeather for applying; they're both fantastic members of the CAP community who will, no doubt, contribute greatly to the project. Congrats again to bugmaniacbob. Let's get this ball rolling!

bugmaniacbob

Was fun while it lasted
is an Artist Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I will just be saying a few words...

Firstly, a massive thanks to everyone who voted for me, and a special thanks to jas and cape for being such excellent sports and, dare I say, excellent fellow candidates. It is at this point that in general I will tend to drone on and on without getting particularly closer to the point, but I have promised myself that, while my reputation for, ah, verbosity somewhat precedes me, that I will try my utmost to be as careful with my words as is possible, that is to say that I will try to avoid blowing your minds with any unnecessary twaddle that will dampen your enjoyment of this Project.

So as I said, thank you for putting your trust in me, as we dip our toes for the very first time into that veritable Styx of BW2 OU, and it is my very great hope that, akin to Achilles, we might emerge from those murky and treacherous waters far mightier than when we entered. Probably.

I should also like to reaffirm that which I made clear in my Nomination post; that is to say, I would like this CAP to challenge us in all the ways that it has challenged us - for us to question our preconceptions and, as I said, to see how we can create something, rather than what happens when we do something. Thus I will need the help of the entirety of the CAP Community to achieve this, both in the competitive and in the non-competitive sections.

And now, before we begin, I'll just pre-emptively answer a few questions:

a) No, not all my posts will be extremely long.
b) No, this will not necessarily be a Bug-type.
c) No, I do not intend to disappear after this CAP as most other TLs have done in the past.
d) No, not all my posts will be extremely long. Really.

So, here's to an excellent CAP 4. Onwards and upwards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)