CAP 5 CAP 5 - Part 8 (Art Poll 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yourDeadGrandad
CyzirVisheen
Wichu

I think they all look very Pokemon-like, and all look very professional. I was surprised to see CysirVisheen's at the end of the list and i had to drop one to vote for it! Personally, I think that the top 7 will be full of excellent submissions no matter who wins.

very obvious choices here that look "pokemon material"

Cadabolg~/Skyshroud - Awesome design underated.. just looks like an agile rock special sweeper

Cerbi01 - Great concept

DougJustDoug - Looks like an alternate version of Lunatone, solrock, etc. i like it.

Cadalblog - IMOThis seems to fit the 'special offensive' type the best
Bone Armor - It seems more defensive, but I suppose there are ways to incorporate stats into any pokemon.
Hazmat - Reminds me of Nuzleaf. My favorite.

Damn, this was a hard one. 8 really stuck out to me.

YourDeadGrandad
Cadabolg/Skyshroud
Wichu

I personally think that YourDeadGrandad's is amazing. Cadabolg/Skyshroud's is almost equally amazing. I just think that Wichu's is very unique and worthy of my third vote. Congrats to everyone who entered and goodluck.

Tough, tough, tough choices here.

Hasmat - from the start I knew this would be at tough decision but for some reason this always popped into my mind ( plus it would be fun to run a gimmick belly drum set! :toast: )

DarthVader317 - This really needs moar love!!! It looks agile, mystical and epic!!! Though it doesn't look like it'll win, it's still freakin awesome

BoneArmor - I have one thing to say about this: IT'S OVER 9000!!!

Wow, this was insanely tough! I could've easily put YDG, DJD, Vivid, Regi, Wichu, Zant, Bone, Ant and so many more on this list!

cactuar joe
wichu
and
atroyki

i like cactuars the best though, really cool looking. The drum one was really creative, as is the comet.

DougJustDoug (Createive Design while looking pokemon-like)
yourDeadGrandad (Awesome design. I really like it but looks... violent)
Regi DS (This one was the best "quadruped with glowing stuffs" by far)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)