1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

CAP 16 CAP 5 - Topic Leadership Team Poll

Discussion in 'CAP Process Archive' started by Birkal, Feb 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. verbatim

verbatim Red like Roses
    is a Battle Server Administratoris a Smogon IRC AOPis a Forum Moderator

Korski
    Deck Knight
    capefeather
    DetroitLolcat
    Pwnemon
    srk1214
    nyttyn
  2. Birkal

Birkal We have the technology.
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Battle Server Administratoris an Artistis a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributor
    CAP Head Mod

Alright, we're done here! It's going to take me a while to do the tally on this, so please sit tight.

I've duplicated this thread; you can see the results happening in the Live Tally thread. I'll also post the finalized results here when that thread is complete.
  3. Birkal

Birkal We have the technology.
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Battle Server Administratoris an Artistis a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributor
    CAP Head Mod

As a result of the Live Tally, the following four members will be serving as the CAP5 Topic Leadership Team:

Korski - Ability Leader
    Deck Knight - Typing Leader
    capefeather - Movepool Leader
    DetroitLolcat - Stats Leader​

Massive congratulations to these four, along with jas61292 for serving as our Topic Leader! Concept Submissions will go up shortly. I have spoken with each TLT member privately on IRC, and they have conferred to me which position they'd like to fill for CAP5; I've listed their decisions above.

CAP5 is here! Let's begin.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)