CAP 16 CAP 5 - Topic Leadership Team Poll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Alright, we're done here! It's going to take me a while to do the tally on this, so please sit tight.

I've duplicated this thread; you can see the results happening in the Live Tally thread. I'll also post the finalized results here when that thread is complete.

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
As a result of the Live Tally, the following four members will be serving as the CAP5 Topic Leadership Team:

Korski - Ability Leader
Deck Knight - Typing Leader
capefeather - Movepool Leader
DetroitLolcat - Stats Leader​

Massive congratulations to these four, along with jas61292 for serving as our Topic Leader! Concept Submissions will go up shortly. I have spoken with each TLT member privately on IRC, and they have conferred to me which position they'd like to fill for CAP5; I've listed their decisions above.

CAP5 is here! Let's begin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)