Votes: 27 14.1%
  • Atyroki

Votes: 22 11.5%
  • Caladbolg~

Votes: 26 13.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is our closest poll for any Round 2 poll ever... Whichever designs make it to the finals will have tough competition.

I voted for Wyverii, but all these designs are really exceptional.

StrangerDanger

RETURN TO COMPETITIVE POKEMON ISLAND
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Caladbolg was my favorite in the last CAP, but after a series of humorous animations and a lot of endearment, the vote goes to Cartoons for the Luchador Squid.

I voted Wyverii because I absolutely love the idea, and it is quite original. Although I don't mind what wins because they are all fantastic works of art. Although the final submission for Aaragornbird kind of turns me off because I think it looks like a chocolate candy :P

I was tied between CyzirVisheen and Wyverii for a while there, but I ended up deciding to go with Wyverii. I just love the concept.

I really like nardd's, sad didnt make it.
But I'm going for my second vote back in the first discussion, Cartoons!, just has a great "fighting" nature to it, love the colours also.

Voted aragorn because I love the art and natural pirate look. Although none of the choices really looked that unaware to me, but I guess that was hard to fit in with the fighting nature of cap6. Good luck to all artists!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)