CAP 6 CAP 6 - Part 12 - Art Poll 3

which art should we use?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like everyone else, I was really really torn between Aragornbird and Cyzir's sprite, but in the end I had no regrets. Voted Aragornbird. I'm alright with whatever at this point.

Legacy Raider

sharpening his claws, slowly
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yesss Aragonbird's is winning =D. If this wins it will be the first CAP poll in quite a while that my favourite has won.

R.I.P my 'battling tortoise mon', lol It came LAST in the polls. On top of that 3 out of the 5 votes cast were my own!! That's just sad :( ...

Thanks to Cool Ivysaur and TerrickTerran who did cast votes my way though :).

But on topic, Cartoons!' is awesome and been one of my faves all the way through the art threads, just for the sheer determination on it's face, lol. Pure agro!!

But it's the Pirate that wins me over in the end. Just A better concept in my eyes and cleverly done. I'd love to see what the spriters can do with it should it win.

ARAGORNBIRD for the WIN!!

Man.... LUCHASQUID has always been my favorite. Although, both Anemoninja and the Pirate Octopus (Piroctopus?) look freakishly amazing! Good job and good luck to those three!

I voted for my own submission, and I'm really happy people supported my Luchasquid, but I can't help but feel great about aragorn's Piratesquid being currently in the lead. He and Cyzir and everyone else who participated really deserve a round of applause for making this the most aesthetically awesome CAP project yet.

Short explanation:
I'm a sucker for colour so my vote'll go to CyzirVisheen with aragornbird's design riding right up behind in second place.

Long explanation:
Cyzirvisheen's work through both colour scheme and overall look has created a fighting design that looks less like he's going to beat you up out of aggression and more out of self-defense unlike the pirate based or wrestler based designs and that appeals more to my nature. The fact that it's also not based on an octopus/squid design which has been done before also goes in its favour as well. That is my own personal preference in the matter.

I must say, the standard of designs in this project is impeccable with quite the selection available this time around. Every participant should be proud of themselves for their work win or lose for helping to place a face on the hard worked stats. I'm not sad for the loss since nearly every design submitted would have been a wonderful choice. Well done to all.

(Now bring on the sprite polls! I'm looking at you rival KoA. ;p)
nothing else needed to say. really.

Or i can say something else. You guys love multi handed pokes, to make multi posed hands (fidgit)

CyzirVisheen got my vote. I do quite like it, but I'm sorry to see Wyverii's is out of the conest.
As I vote, CyzirVisheen has 58 votes and aragornbird has 60. Man, this is going to be close.

cyzir's design is my fave of these =) all of them are top quality though so it will end up great ^^

Cartoons! said:
Everyone who participated really deserve a round of applause for making this the most aesthetically awesome CAP project yet.
indeed (b'')b

I really like both aragornbirds and cartoons! artwork. I definately like the idea of cartoons! fighting squid but I really hate luchadors for some reason. I think it's because of that awful cartoon that used to be on tv.

AB, excellent work blending the pirate attire right into the anatomy of your pokemon.

Aragornbird

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Wait, I leave for a day and Kappaman's gone ?_?

Well, voted for Cyzir. But as I said before, whoever wins, CAP6 wins. All the artists made a pretty good work, I'm impressed.

Man.... LUCHASQUID has always been my favorite. Although, both Anemoninja and the Pirate Octopus (Piroctopus?) look freakishly amazing! Good job and good luck to those three!
Lol, I can totally see the squid being named like that if it wins.

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Bah, I despise peripherals on pokemon (clothing, weapons, etc.), so its a battle of the squids for me. Aragornbird's "beak" explanation for the various weapons is masterful. Go aragornbird.

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
How are both Atyroki and Wyverii eliminated ?_? Darkie you're moving too fast, why couldn't you have waited until after Christmas?

Voted Cartoons!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)