CAP 6 CAP 6 - Part 12 - Art Poll 4

art?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's too bad my personal favorites have already been eliminated, but these two aren't bad at all either. I voted for the Anemoninja.

CyzirVisheen

Am I poplar yet?
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I wish darkie didn't hold a fourth poll, to be honest. It's pretty clear who's going to win this one. I really liked aragornbird's design too, and it really would be awesome... But all the effort I put into this design makes it painful, especially since I haven't put as much effort into my designs since Syclant.

I wish darkie didn't hold a fourth poll, to be honest. It's pretty clear who's going to win this one. I really liked aragornbird's design too, and it really would be awesome... But all the effort I put into this design makes it painful, especially since I haven't put as much effort into my designs since Syclant.
Darkie can't offically close the poll until one option wins more than 50% of the vote

The way the votes are going you still definitely have a chance

Speaking of which I voted yours, but I guess I'd be ok with aragornbird's

Wow, really close, might have to do a quick scan for the results like last time.

Anyway I voted Cyzir. I just don't like octopus based designs for some reason.

The ability can be renamed to fit the flavor. Equal ground, fair fight, neutralizing field, fighting dirty, etc... can all be used instead of Unaware as far as a name goes.

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
By being a pirate, duh.

Still voting for Aragornbird. Cyzir's design is very good, but it just doesn't look as bulky or pokemon-like as its opponent. Also, that ninja is so not unaware. Look, he's got his eyes right on us.
Exactly. He's so focused on you that he doesn't even pay attention to your draconian dances, evil thoughts, blazingly fast moves or strange meditations. He just wants to rip you to shreds.

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
By being a pirate, duh.

Still voting for Aragornbird. Cyzir's design is very good, but it just doesn't look as bulky or pokemon-like as its opponent. Also, that ninja is so not unaware. Look, he's got his eyes right on us.
Octopi swim just fine to begin with. In fact, they are known for extreme mobility underwater. If something with 2 legs swims fine, what about something with 6. Duh.

Furthermore, aragornbird's pirate is too drunk and angry to care about your stat boosts.

Bleh.... I wanted Cartoons! to win.....

However, these two both are super dooper and I have to pick one, so I'll pick.......

PIRATE OCTOPUS!!!!

Noooo....

I've been out of internet access for a few days, and I come back to see that my favorite choices, Atyroki, Wyverii, and the Orca-man, have all lost.

I am depressed now...but not depressed enough not to vote for aragonbird's...at least it has the hint of a beak - does that count as competitive reasoning?

Also, annoyingly enough aragonbird's could get Swordsdance by flavor. That just makes it seem inconsistent that we've banned it for competitive balance etc. reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)