CAP 6 CAP 6 - Part 12 - Art Poll 4

art?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one who noticed that this is effectively trimming down to an aquatic variation on Pirates vs Ninjas?

Personally, I would have prefered for Luchasquid made it in, but Anemoninja is awesome too.

Come on, Cyzir! Anemoninja is such a new concept, it's awesome!

Edit:

IMO, Cyzir's design is better for the Pokemon as it seems more likely to get Unaware. In addition to being the more solid design. Though a flavor arguement isn't going to win any debates, the design it self should be picked of creative style. Not to say the other isn't good, I love it too, I just like the water/fighting Ninja-Nun a bit better =)

i find these polls very suprising. both of these finalists had that much support in the submission thread, but have bested all of the other ones that had pages and pages of support. go figure. voted cyzir.

aragornbird's design doesn't even look like it's fighting-type, or like it could represent 'unaware.' Cyzir's is simple, elegant, and inventive. Have to go with Cyzir.

Sticking with aragornbird but I will not deny that I would also love for Cyzirs to win. Honestly, such good art.

Well, cartoons was better than the 2 designs, but since cartoons is out, then i'm voting aragonbird, as his design is very interesting since it has swords and stuff which is very interesting on a pokemon

DougJustDoug

Knows the great enthusiasms
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Programmeris a Forum Moderatoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
i find these polls very suprising. both of these finalists had that much support in the submission thread, but have bested all of the other ones that had pages and pages of support. go figure. voted cyzir.
Support in the submission thread is not always a great indicator of what will win in the polls. That's why artists should not get discouraged if their design is not the "favorite" in the submission thread.

It might be because it's much easier to click a poll vote than to actually discuss, letting more members vote. At least, that's what happened with me.

I went with the pirate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)