CAP 17 CAP 6 - Part 13 - Pokedex Submissions

Status
Not open for further replies.
FINAL SUBMISSION
Cawmodore, the Maritime Pokemon

Black: Drumming against its chest allows it to amplify any noise it makes to the point where it shatters diamond.

White:
It has a tendency to jab and screech at other flying Pokemon until they forfeit their meal. It occasionally attacks planes.

BW2:
Old nautical tales speak of this Pokemon sinking ships just to obtain the food on board. Interestingly, no Cawmodore has ever injured a human.

A big thanks to everyone for correcting my embarrassing mistakes. Criticism was taken into account. Now I try to suggest that Cawmodore is a powerful respectful creature that's just looking for a bite to eat. I think I've given it my best shot. Good luck to all!

Final Submission

Cawmodore
, the Frigate Bird Pokemon

Black: Cawmodore is well-known for harassing other birds and stealing their food. Its speed and agility intimidate many birds at sea.

White: It can absorb electricity through its tough armor. It often inflates its large chest to scare foes away.

BW2: Cawmodore are greatly helpful to inexperienced sailors. Their navigational skills are unsurpassed.

done, thanks a bunch to Quanyails and Bull of Heaven for feedback!!!

Final Submission

Cawmodore, the Seafaring Pokemon

Black: It nests in any environment, because weather circumstances do not bother it. Cawmodore's screech can be heard from miles away.

White: It inflates its sturdy chest to intimidate any foes that try to approach its nest. It can often be seen brawling Arghonaut.

BW2: It's strong wing muscles can scatter a boulder with ease. It flies through thunderstorms without fear.

Final Submission

Cawmodore, the Tall Ship Pokemon

Black: Ancient raiders stitched pictures of Cawmodore onto their sails for good luck in battle. It can withstand temperatures of -50 degrees Celsius.

White: In days gone by, it made its nests atop the masts of sailing ships. It is said that their rage can disperse a hurricane.

BW2: Its feathers are waterproof, hailproof, windproof, and bulletproof. A pelisse of Cawmodore feathers is a prized possession among naval officers.

Final Submission

Cawmodore
the Frigatebird Pokemon

Black: Cawmodore is often seen on ships due to its keen eyesight and sharp navigational skills.

White: By drumming on its large chest, Cawmodore can intimidate any foe. Its punches are as fast as bullets.

BW2: Cawmodore can stay in flight for weeks on end, even braving the harshest of thunderstorms.

I know it sounds just like everyone else's but my first attempt didn't really attract any positive feedback - it was just a meh entry. Anyway, the Black entry makes ties to the Commodore and seafaring aspect of the Pokémon, the White entry is about the fighting part of Cawmodore, describing Bullet Punch and Belly Drum and also Intimidate, one of its abilities. The BW2 entry is about volt absorb and also how real Frigate Birds stay in the air for over a week. Thanks Quanyails and Bull of Heaven for the help. Hopefully there are no grammar problems :)

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Ugh this is one of my least favorite things to do in CAP. I'm sorry to everyone who isn't being slated here; our rules for Pokedex Submissions are cruelly strict for a reason. We used to have Pokedex Submissions chosen subjectively by the Topic Leader, so I s'pose this is a step in the right direction. Read the rules a bit more closely next time. The slate is as follows:

Darth Missngno.
srk1214
Martingale
Vansalon
Fuzzie
Quanyails
Epikhairz0603
Blue Frog
Nyktos
P2X7
colourcodedchaos
I've listed the disqualification reasoning within the hide tag below. Congrats to everyone who made it! Poll will be up shortly.

Hollymon -- No commas in the first line.
LudicrousLugia -- Too many spaces / improper bolding.
cosmicdonutsummer -- B2W2 label is incorrect.
Thezombiie212 -- Improper B / W / BW2 labels.
WildShot -- B2W2 label is incorrect.
darkie -- Pokemon name not bolded in the first line.
Scizivire -- Improper spelling of 'its'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)