CAP 6 CAP 6 - Part 15b - Sprite Poll 3

FINAL POLL!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its just got to be cartoons!. It totally reminds me of a 'modern' RBY sprite, which is a good thing lol. Plus, I still think he should have won the art poll...

KoA

Sorry, I thought anteaters were real
is an Artist
Cartoons! my main man next to doug.

He been trying so hard to win in a sprite poll and it is likely this will be his time to shine!

Voted Cartoons. Really, it looks like it's just about to fire of a well aimed punch. The eyes are really in a position as if he is locking on to bring doom to a target. Awesome.

I'm glad Cartoons! is winning.

But for the record - I will sorely miss your awesome sprite Doug - it had the best shiny colours and was structured so you could see all the parts, face, gloves, hook and cutlass perfectly even in the backsprite which is damn hard to do! No one else did it as well as you did.

bugmaniacbob

Was fun while it lasted
is an Artist Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Cartoons has an awesome shiny and backsprite, but chaoscrippler's looks so much more 'natural' and 'ingame'. Cartoons' is just a bit too... well, cartoon-ish for me. Voted Chaoscrippler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)