CAP 7 CAP 7 - Art Submissions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DougJustDoug

Knows the great enthusiasms
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Programmeris a Forum Moderatoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Caladbolg, I don't know if you're planning that as a support pic -- but your final submission needs to be on a plain white background -- as stated in the submission rules in the OP.

Caladbolg I think you should remove those two lines on the forearm it makes it look like an elderly person or something idk.

Holy cow Caladbolg!!!!! That is AWESOME!!! If mine doesn't make it, I would go 100% Knightmon biased. I love the battle-ready pose, the eerie glow and the Darkrai family resemblance.

Final Submission

I would like to point out despite the size of the large picture, the actual pokemons size catagory is actually around Celebi and Jirachi level.

Calad, I once again LOVE your art. I've brought down possible votes to about 3 now, but it's still really tough...

Some personal preferences, maybe replace light blue aura with red? And the scarf to yellow? and the hair thing to purple? ^_^

Ghost Armor AKA Knightmon.

This is the most amazing thing i have ever seen. I think the cape should be the same light blue as the thing coming out of the helmet though. The red somewhat clashes when it hits my eyes. That might just be me though xD. I still love it.

Caladbolg's pretty much got my vote. Just thinking, maybe a royal purple cape would work as well?

EDIT: Just missed DarthVader's submission. Maybe it's just me, but it seems kind of strange to see a horse without a rider... good job though!

I will have my rough draft in hopefully by tonight. I am LOVING all of the art here; Caladbolg, Atyroki, and EoE definately stick out.

Caladbolg's pretty much got my vote. Just thinking, maybe a royal purple cape would work as well?

EDIT: Just missed DarthVader's submission. Maybe it's just me, but it seems kind of strange to see a horse without a rider... good job though!

this color?

sorry calad, will take down if you want

Calad

Hero of the Blue Flames
is an Artist Alumnus
I have to decide what Knightmon's color scheme will be the Final Submission. Help me to decide it, please!

^Purple Version

^Gold Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)