CAP 7 CAP 7 - Part 1 - Concept Poll 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atlas

I'm the Mary!
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
Atlas' Bait and Stitch

just looking at all the concepts we have seemed to already done them to an extent in the other caps. we havent done a healer yet so id like to see that.

X-Act

np: Biffy Clyro - Shock Shock
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
My Critical Hit Abuser.

In a sense, my submission is similar to Lonelyness' as both try to counter stall. I believe that a very effective way to counter stall is to abuse critical hits. And since no Pokemon is actually doing this in any metagame (including CAP), I thought it would be an interesting Pokemon to build...

... even though nobody seems to share my opinion! :)

X-act's critical hit abuser mostly because it was a fall back idea i was gonna use for CAP 8 even if just one person votes for my consept its great to see someone wishing something better to pull off something

I was going to vote for the Ultimate Weather Starter but I guess that would be stupid now since I don't think it has any votes.

sbc's Rapid spinner

Honestly I would love a Dark Rapid Spinner, so Ghosts can't try to switch in against you every time (except maybe Revenankh I guess).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)