CAP 8 CAP 8 - Part 2 - Main Type Poll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Except Static :P

(Don't infract me for mentioning ability please, I'm just countering his statement)
i don't know about that...have you ever held a cat or dog that's been walking on a carpet? or a long haired hamster or rabbit...any of those can get VERY static-y...

Of course, there are no women on the internetz, they are all men or FBI agents.

We're getting off topic here. Not that it matters since Electric has already won...

Fanboyism is no reason to select Dragon as the secondary type, saying that as someone who would vote for it.
Luckily Electric/Dragon, besides all its fanboysh appeal, happens to be a good combination competitively wise. I can't think to any better duo, aside from maybe Electric/Fighting

Electric/Dragon = Fun, only 3 weaknesses in Dragon/Ground/Ice.

If it ends up as a Sweeper, we could get some perfect STAB coverage going there, only thing that resists Dragon is Steel, which Elec hits for neutral. Lots of pain could be caused with a DD Phys Sweeper with that typing, especially if it got that ability that I won't name cause I've named enough already.The one that removes recoil.

Firstly, Im completely against another Outrage abuser. The only reason I could remotely think to vote quietly for Electric/Dragon is a strong special bias.

Moreover, a special based, bulky Electric/Dragon (or Electric/whatever, for that matter) would be a lot more useful. Zapdos is running all over the CAP server, and something not named Rotom or Blissey (something not Pursuit-bait, i mean) to keep it in check would be very useful.

Yay for Volt Tackle + Outrage!

Everyone, vote Dragon for the secondary type FTW!
This is the fanboysm we must avoid

Looks like we won't be needing a second Main Type Poll because Electric has taken this by storm, gathering over 50% of the votes by far!

Secondary Type Discussion will be up soon!

Congrats, Cyber. Despite your promise to take it slowly, you may still be able to make fastest CAP project if all the polls go like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)