CAP 8 CAP 8 - Part 9 - Art Poll 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cartoons! and Zantimonius for sure, with a side of KoA. I like a lot of the other submissions, but many of them are far too detailed or don't fit Electric/Dragon as closely as the three I've chosen.

Bull of Heaven

KoA
Cartoons!
Sanglunaria
Wyverii
DougJustDoug
CyzirVisheen

Cartoons!
CyzirVisheen

DougJustDoug
TheMutant

Ixfalia

It was a good run, a lot more high quality and creative stuff this time, it was amazing!

Cartoons!
DougJustDoug
CyzirVisheen
ixfalia
Zantimonius
KoA

First three were my original votes, before I realized we could vote for more.

KoA
Yilx
Wyverii
DougJustDoug
Zantimonius

Can I just say I'm disappointed Aragornbird didn't get a submission in time. I preferred "lightbulb-asaur," but what he drew up towards the end looked pretty good.

Buffalo Wings
RegiDS
Ixfalia
DougJustDoug
KoA
CactuarJoe
Wyverii
Cartoons

Copy and pasted someone elses... cause they are all good so it doesn't matter to me who really wins. Great cap art this time around!

Really, I am not trolling with any of this analysis, it is genuinely what I feel (I like pretty things, I dislike ugly things in general, unless they become especially humorous, and I am no art expert, so I cannot really state any of this eloquently)

cyzir visheen
DougJustDoug
Ezekiel Romano

The beard is cute in King of Anime's, but the horns turn me off a bit.

Fuzznip's is just...ugly. I am new to this process, so I do not know if people touch up the bad art if the design idea is good (but I also hate the design idea)

Regi DS's is fat. We already have beyond enough fat pokemon.

CactuarJoe's looks wicked, but more like a fire or maybe ground to me than an electric pokemon.

Velvet's just looks like a beast, which is something that is not very pokemon in general. Seems more befitting Naruto than what I perceive pokemon as.

grizzly's is an ugly behemoth.

Yilx's has some cool things going on, but the proportions do not appeal to me at all.

Cartoon's is funny, but again does not feel very pokemonish to me. Actually, it is straight out of Disney/Hercules. Same with TheMutant's.

Atyroki the most cute pokemon one thus far, but I do not particularly love the face..and it feels just like Meganium.

Sanglunaria's is just...reminds me of some demon character or something I saw somewhere before colored purple.

nardd's is terribly ugly and "gross".

The Mantyke's is like something from Cartoon Network.

bugmaniac's is like it is from digimon but would be ugly regardless.

Wyverii's is cute in a way but I hate the coloring.

Gooey Kablooie's is great, but not very pokemony again.

Blu's is fat and not nearly as good as Regi DS's.

Aura Storm is King Kong ugly.

pole's is not awful but is way simple.

pmkn taicho's seems reasonably pokemonish somehow, actually, maybe the colors and gentle face, but it is still kind of strange looking to me.

zantimonius's is nice enough, but fits Darkwing Duck + Transformers more than pokemon.

ixfalia's dragon is good, but the rest is a blatant One Piece Eneru ripoff. Remove that and it is in the running.

maxima's is a bit ugly, but I do not have the art experience to explain why honestly

chomzloh's fits Lion King, not pokemon (or any non-furry art really)

inhell's is a bit ugly, a la Venusaur

m190049's is the worst of all - bad colors, horrible face, horrible design in general

Marrow Whack's is nice but again does not fit my conception of pokemon

Buffalo Wing's is nice but fat/not very pokemony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)