Keishinkae
Mysteriousfellow
Wyverii
scampy
pkmn-taicho321
Buffalo Wings
Tortferngatr

Atyroki

Aw man, my final post in the art submission thread looks better with all my supporting animations underneath it. Oh well, a quote with just the main design and a link will have to do. Good luck everyone!

EDIT: woops forgot one

KoA
GreenMamba
Atyroki

chomzloh
scampy
Galactic Grunt
Buffalo Wings
aragornbird
CyzirVisheen

But I'm leaning the most towards Atyroki's thorny devil; it looks like it has high HP, Speed & Atk and okay Defenses, and it looks like it can easily have either ability, as well as being able to use Rapid Spin.

KoA
GreenMamba
Solstice
Mysteriousfellow
Caladbolg~
chomzloh
TheMutant
DougJustDoug
Galactic Grunt
aragornbird
CyzirVisheen

Waaaaay too many good designs.

Bull of Heaven

Mysteriousfellow
Wyverii
TheMutant
DougJustDoug
CyzirVisheen

Doug's design is the best imo, plus it fits the stats and abilities perfectly.

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hmmm.... I have to tell you guys, the vast majority of this art is amazing, but I firmly believe in singling out those arts I feel are the best conceptually.

Wyverii
scampy
Atyroki
TheMutant
DougJustDoug
CyzirVisheen

GreenMamba
Tortferngatr
Keishinkae
Mysteriousfellow
Chet Rippo
Pongravity
nardd
Galactic Grunt

aragornbird

chomzloh
DougJustDoug
CyzirVisheen

A ton of good submissions, but I didn't want to vote for too many. A lot of subs are very similar to real and CAP Pokémon. I'm not sure it's my favorite but CyzirVisheen's seems to be the easiest to make fit the style of the game.

Well, any chance Caladbolg~ had of getting anywhere is gone due to the large number of people missing the "~" at the end of the name...

Cartoons!
Keishinkae
Mysteriousfellow
Caladbolg~
Atyroki
chomzloh
scampy
pkmn-taicho321
Elegy of Emptiness
DougJustDoug
Galactic Grunt
CyzirVisheen

So many incredible designs! It was hard to narrow it down to just that amount. I can't wait to see who makes it to the next stage. Good luck to everyone!

DougJustDoug

Knows the great enthusiasms
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Programmeris a Forum Moderatoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Well, any chance Caladbolg~ had of getting anywhere is gone due to the large number of people missing the "~" at the end of the name...
It's not a problem. My vote counting program is properly accounting for votes without the ~ in Caladbolg's name, or people forgetting the ! after Cartoons' name. The biggest issue is for people to spell the name correctly, when it comes to the "regular letters" of the alphabet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)