CAP ASB Adventure Battles (Closed for Maintenance)

Will sign up for that beta as a backup tester.

HP: 100 = 30 points
Type: Normal, Rock => 5 + 10 = 15
Abilities: Simple, Slow Start, Friend Guard => 5 - 15 + 25 = 15
Stats: Rank 3 Def, Rank 1 SpA => 15 - 5 = 10
Nature: Impish => 10
Item: Arceus Amulet => 20
Total: 30 + 15 + 15 + 10 + 10 + 20 = 100

Also bringing Krilowatt with Life Orb.

Sher Khan (M)
Nature: Hardy
Type: Normal/Rock
Abilities: Simple, Slow Start, Friend Guard

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 4 (+)
SpA: Rank 0 (-)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 55
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 14

Moves:
Harden
Rock Polish
Rock Smash
Rock Throw
Smack Down

DoubleSlap
Follow Me
Foresight
Protect
Quick Attack
Retaliate
Work Up

Amnesia
Bulk Up
Calm Mind
Dragon Dance
Growl
Headbutt
Leer
Meditate
Mega Punch
Nasty Plot
Pound
Quiver Dance
Rage
Sing
Slam
Snore
Stomp
Strength
Struggle
Swords Dance
Tackle
Tickle

Heal Pulse
Light Screen
Reflect
Safeguard
Wish

Bodyblock
Chill
Dodge
Shift
Take Cover
Bubba Shrimp Co | Krilowatt (M)

Bubba Shrimp Co, is gullible and Naive, one of the reasons why he is so Docile and always listens to his trainer no matter what. He remains cheerful and keeps everyone around him happy. A good team mate and loves shrimps.​

[Nature]
Naive (+15% Speed, +17% Accuracy, -1 SpD)​

[Type]
Water | Electric

Water STAB; Ignores arena restrictions on Water attacks that require an external water source. Evasive Diving reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action.

Electric STAB; immune to paralysis status.
[Abilities]
Trace / Magic Guard / Shell Armor

Trace
(Trigger, MoldBreaker affects - No)
When entering into battle, this Pokemon can copy an ability on one of its opponents for 6 EN. This effect only triggers if the ability to be copied is specified when the Pokemon is sent out. The ability remains on the Pokemon for six (6) actions. Wonder Guard cannot be Traced.

Command: Activate Trace (target ability) - 5 En - Replace Trace with the target Ability for six (6) actions. When the copied ability fades, the user regains Trace.

Magic Guard (✓)
(Passive, MoldBreaker affects - No)
This Pokemon is infused with a powerful psycho-electric energy that makes it immune to damage from Spikes, Stealth Rock, Hail, Sandstorm, Leech Seed, Poisoning, Burn, and Partial Trapping moves. It can still attack itself in confusion, but will not take any damage from it. Additionally, the energy protects the Pokemon from its own reckless recoil attacks. Toxic still increases in damage each round, although if Magic Guard is in effect the Pokemon will not suffer any damage. Life Orb recoil is negated.

Shell Armor (Unlocked)
(Passive, MoldBreaker affects - Yes)
This Pokemon's thick, bony outer shell prevents it from taking critical hits.​

[Stats]
HP: 125
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 121 (+)
Accuracy: +17
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 2

Total: 22​

[Tokens]
EC: 6 | 6
AC: 5 | 5
MC: 1
KOC: 0​

[Attacks]

Level Up ( 17 / 18 )
Bubble (7,2) | Charge (0,7) | Tackle (4,2) | Thunder Shock (7,2) | Detect (0,7+d) | Fairy Wind (4,3) | Zap Cannon (15,8) | Ice Shard (4,4) | Confuse Ray(0,5) | Aqua Jet (7,3) | Imprison(0,8) | Copycat(0,2+m) | Heart Swap (0,8) | Hydro Pump(14,7) | Thunder(14,7) | Discharge(11,5) | Bubble Beam(10,4)
Egg ( 10 / 12 )
Counter (P*1.5,6+p/2) | Mirror Coat (P*1.5,6+p/2) | Mind Reader (0,6) | Sheer cold (25,18) | Muddy Water (12,6) | Metronome (0,7+f) | Signal Beam(8,6) | Whirlpool(15,3) | Me First(m*1.5,e*1.25) | Follow Me (0,9)
Prev Gens (Tutor / TM / HM) ( 12 / 18 )
Dive (11,9) | Electro Web (9,4) | Endure(0,15) | Earth Power(9,7) | Icy Wind(6,5) | Low Kick | Ice Punch(8,6) | Fury Cutter(4+(CU*3), 4+CU) | Helping Hand(x2,4+BAP/2) | Swift(6,4) | Aqua Tail(12,6) | Thunder Punch(11,5)
Gen 6 TM/HM ( 29 / 39 )
Volt Switch (10,4) | Thunder Wave (0,6) | Ice Beam (9,7) | Thunder Bolt (12,6) | Dazzling Gleam (8,5) | Substitute (0,12) | Rest (0,15) | Sleep Talk (3+f) | Double Team (0,4*C) | Hone Claws(0,6) | Blizzard(11,8) | Earthquake(10,7) | Torment(0,10) | Hyper beam (15,10) | Hail(0,10) | Flash(0,4) | Payback(5,7) | Toxic(0,7) | Rain Dance(0,9) | Hidden Power[Fire](6,4) | Surf (12,6) | Giga Impact(12,9) | Facade(14/7, 5/8) | Low Sweep(7,5) | Bulldoze(6,5) | Safeguard(0,10) | Return(10,7) | Scald (11,5) | Wild Charge(12,7) |

Last edited:
I have some good news, some more good news, some bad news, and possibly some good news.

The good news is, Maxim is being promoted to Co-Leader. This will take some things off my plate and allow fixes to possibly be finally made, as well as complete To Defy the End.

The second piece of good news is that nearly a half-dozen of us, including both the original leader and the new Co-Leader, are starting to work on the trainer creation process to make it better and more balanced.

The sad news is that because of the imminent overhaul due to the updating of the trainer creation process, I am temporarily shutting down Adventure Battles. This will not effect any Adventures currently ongoing, but no new ones can be started. Sorry for those looking to jump in, you'll have to wait.

The last piece of good news is that Maxim has informed me he wishes to bring in the community to help design the trainer creation process, so you can probably expect to see a notice from him shortly.

Once we are done with the new and improved trainer creation, a new thread will go up. You'll be able to sign up for new adventures once it does, so hold on to your patience!

I hope to see every one of you soon!

Mulan and Gem's Adventure has come to an End.

Converting 15 UC to Claim 3 Exploration tokens from this reffing.

Eternal Drifter and Maxim
Would you guys please approve this claim? I know the Role Play is closed for maintenance, but I may forget/lose the link to claim this when the Role Play Re-Opens.

Gale Wing Srock , you're approved, sorry it has taken so long.

And I have a sad announcement to make:

Due to a combination of factors, I am going to be withdrawing from ASB for a time shortly. I have already restricted myself from taking more battles, and when the last of my outstanding battles is finished, I'll completely withdraw then, for a time at least. Until then, I am going to assist Maxim as he starts the overhaul, and even when withdrawing, I might drop in every now and then to make suggestions.

I'll make my final announcement when I have all my loose ends taken care of before I make my final departure. I'm not gone yet, but eventually I will be.

Gale Wing Srock , you're approved, sorry it has taken so long.

And I have a sad announcement to make:

Due to a combination of factors, I am going to be withdrawing from ASB for a time shortly. I have already restricted myself from taking more battles, and when the last of my outstanding battles is finished, I'll completely withdraw then, for a time at least. Until then, I am going to assist Maxim as he starts the overhaul, and even when withdrawing, I might drop in every now and then to make suggestions.

I'll make my final announcement when I have all my loose ends taken care of before I make my final departure. I'm not gone yet, but eventually I will be.
Np ED and we will miss you. Take care, and I hope that you will be back after your break. Whenever you take it ^_^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)