#CAP - The New CAP IRC Channel!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, shoddy lags like a mother and talking to someone in an actual conversation is just godawfully painful with the lag and the random brazillians asking BATTEL PLESE? But come on by, we're all pretty friendly. (:

No tomfoolery? This completely denies the basis of CAP!

Nah j/k. I might consider dropping in, but imo IRC is kind of a pain to use compared to Shoddy.

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I would like to once again invite everyone to join #CAP. The channel has a grown a bit since its inception, but it isn't as active as we would like it to be. If you are new to the project and want to learn the ropes by chatting with some of the process' veterans or are a vet yourself, we would love for you to join. Everyone in the channel is very friendly (except for sot!) so don't feel intimidated!

And just to help you out a bit, here are two IRC clients that are completely free:
mIRC
Colloquy

We are currently located on synirc.net.

Um, I don't know if this is stopping many people from using IRC, but I've always found seperate-window IRC clients like mIRC and XChat to be a bit annoying when I'm trying to use the forum at the same time. If anyone else has this problem, you can always try Opera. It's primarily a web browser, but it's a top-quality one and it comes with built-in IRC.

So come join us at #cap. But yeah, don't take SoT too seriously.

KoA

Sorry, I thought anteaters were real
is an Artist
I should up my activity on both the server and Irc.

KoA can't let life be too busy. :(

tennisace said:
if you want, bump it
With the influx of new users, many of which are submitting mediocre concepts, I'd just like to remind everyone of #cap on irc.synirc.net. Have an idea, comment, question, or even a half-finished concept you'd like opinions on? This is the place to talk about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)