1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

CAP1 - Part 14.5 - (Pre-Evo Sprite Submissions)

Discussion in 'CAP Pre-Evolution Workshop' started by Rising_Dusk, Apr 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wekhter

wekhter

Final Submission
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Here's are my final entries for Scratchet's sprites. I wanted its pose and face to be cute, but also have a kind of feistiness. Although Tomohawk has gender differences, I decided against them for Scratchet because Tomohawk's differences occur in the size of eye spots on its feathered "false head," and Scratchet does not yet have those particular spots (I interpret the spots of Scratchet's back as corresponding to the markings on Tomohawk's back).

For the shiny coloration, I decided to keep the same red accents on Tomohawk (replacing the purple) but instead of Tomohawk's blue, I used a subdued chartreuse. Shiny sprites don't have to correspond across evolutionary lines (just look at Charizard) and I think it adds some more interest. Also, chartreuse is my favorite color, hehe.

Thanks for everyone's suggestions along the way and good luck to everyone else!
  2. Exo329

Exo329

Okay definitely do not have time to make a final submission :(
  3. Steampowered

Steampowered

When will this thread close? It's been far more than 24 hours
  4. Rising_Dusk

Rising_Dusk
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Yeah, sorry, I've been attending my graduation today, yesterday, and tomorrow. I am doing this now. Closing. Expect the poll shortly.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)