Cereal Killer Mafia - Postgame

It was my only way of talking with dubulous. I said you told me he was mafia and that I guessed he was going to kill me, when reality supermarth told me and said I was going to be killed. So I got in touch that way.
Doesn't exactly show me why giving that kind of info to a known mafia is a good idea, unless you wanted to help the mafia (and judging by the PM you sent me, that probably isn't the case)

Anyway, this may sound like whoring myself out, but the village may have stood a better chance if I hadn't been killed. I think Staraptor Call completely missed that Da Letter El had done what many other mafia members did, claimed a character who wasn't exclusively a cereal mascot. Everyone else that had done that happened to be mafia too.

What could I have done to improve? Honestly not used used to Smogon mafias.

I lynched Jimbo only to get a lynch in, because it was changing a bit and getting tied at times. I pm'd Jimbo some questions and he never responded (I believe he got on after my questions, so he could've answered them. Don't remember).

The way I died by speed lynch was pretty lame though (not sure maybe it was 24 hours), but people should really wait instead of just coming out and bandwagoning for no reason. If the "trusted leader" has 100% proof then yea, but he obviously didn't.

Raverist should've realized something when Da Letter El claimed that I cleared him Night 2. Where would he get this information, especially when I told Raverist I needed his role. I guess it is my knowledge of my power usage that biases my thoughts, but I thought it was pretty clear that I did not clean him.

As for the overall style. I don't like the "village leaders" here. It created a very closed game. I guess maybe some insiders got the same info as the trusted leader, but generally not. Ehh maybe the next game will be different.

I thought
PoG would restore the other marshmellows. And Clover would dodge death the next period.
I was wrong lol.

What could I have done to improve? Honestly not used used to Smogon mafias.

I lynched Jimbo only to get a lynch in, because it was changing a bit and getting tied at times. I pm'd Jimbo some questions and he never responded (I believe he got on after my questions, so he could've answered them. Don't remember).

The way I died by speed lynch was pretty lame though (not sure maybe it was 24 hours), but people should really wait instead of just coming out and bandwagoning for no reason. If the "trusted leader" has 100% proof then yea, but he obviously didn't.

Raverist should've realized something when Da Letter El claimed that I cleared him Night 2. Where would he get this information, especially when I told Raverist I needed his role. I guess it is my knowledge of my power usage that biases my thoughts, but I thought it was pretty clear that I did not clean him.

As for the overall style. I don't like the "village leaders" here. It created a very closed game. I guess maybe some insiders got the same info as the trusted leader, but generally not. Ehh maybe the next game will be different.

I thought
PoG would restore the other marshmellows. And Clover would dodge death the next period.
I was wrong lol.
The reason it was a closed game, was because all the village leaders were mafia, none of the villager had any spine to get up and be the voice.

Out on N2, made the mistake of claiming to anyone who asked. I knew Dubulous was mafia as soon as D2 started but I was dead so I couldn't say anything. I liked reading the spreadsheets showing how much chaos I caused though.

Doesn't exactly show me why giving that kind of info to a known mafia is a good idea, unless you wanted to help the mafia (and judging by the PM you sent me, that probably isn't the case)

Anyway, this may sound like whoring myself out, but the village may have stood a better chance if I hadn't been killed. I think Staraptor Call completely missed that Da Letter El had done what many other mafia members did, claimed a character who wasn't exclusively a cereal mascot. Everyone else that had done that happened to be mafia too.
I got told I was going to be killed, so I was effectively forced to talk to dubulous (or die). Using you was a good scapegoat as to the real way I found out that I was going to die, as in reality, I was looking after myself and not you.

The reason I didn't say Dubulous was the silencer even though I knew he was is because I didn't want everyone to know I was the village watcher. So instead I PMed twash saying that he should post my results from watching Dubulous. I expected to be silenced the next day. Twash was never alive to post my results, though.

And Lanterminator, why did you remove the image when you posted your role PM? The lack of an image, inconsistent with the other role PMs, was the number one reason I thought your role PM was fake. If you had posted the image, I would have voted for Da Letter El.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Because he was on his itouch. itouch can't upload images unless you download an add-on apparently. He had the same problem in luddite (your game). I'm glad no one remembered that besides myself.

Dubulous

I look just like Buddy Holly.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
it's called an iPod Touch.

Staraptor Call, why would I silence you when the mayor held an extraordinary amount of power at that point in the game? No, I'd rather delete those votes. My silence didn't go through anyway though because I was killed by the wolf.

It's my fault, I really should be on a computer when using smogon.
But staraptor call, even if I was bluffing, how stupid would I have to be to leave out the image?

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
So the village lost because of a problem with the iTouch?
Staraptor Call's vote really didn't matter besides being a slight influence on the next vote; Raverist's was the only one whose vote mattered (since he was mayor). You'd have to ask him why he lynched lanterminator instead of me, since it might be a different reason than staraptor did.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)