Charizard (Analysis)

Is it true what I'm hearing that the Dream World Kanto starters are all male, and thus unable to breed their abilities? If this is the case (I'm not sure that it is, but someone should check it) then Dragon Pulse needs to be removed from all Solar Power sets, as it is no longer a TM and is only available to 5th Gen Charizard via breeding. :0

I believe that the current stance is "maybe one in a batrillion is female" but I'm unsure of this. Until I get confirmation from a mod I'll be leaving it as-is.

How about Wide Lens as an alternative item for the sunny day abuse set?
Since 3/4 moves have imperfect accuracy, giving fire blast an acceptable 93.5%, air slash an 104.5% and 77% to focus blast which isn't much but gets more accurate than WoW.
I think it might be worth it.

I just wanted to point out that even Flamethrower hits Blissey harder than Focus Blast does in the sun.

EDIT: Wait, no, how did I screw that up? Solar Power boosts both attacks -.-

If I were you, I'd stress rapid spin more. Stealth Rock + Solar Power = LOL. This makes pretty much everything able to outstall it, if it can take a hit, and anything faster will kill it, as it only needs to hit 40% to get the kill.

If I were you, I'd stress rapid spin more. Stealth Rock + Solar Power = LOL. This makes pretty much everything able to outstall it, if it can take a hit, and anything faster will kill it, as it only needs to hit 40% to get the kill.
Added.

Also @ capefeather: I was pretty confused, lol. thanks for clearing that up.

I think Sunny Day should get a mention on the sun set in case one doesn't have room for Ninetales or isn't running sun on their whole team.

Why on earth would you do that. honestly, sun charizard shouldn't really be used without a ninetails but i'll add a mention.

Bloo

Banned deucer.
Been a while since my last post here. You've remedied everything since then, so I'll approve this for you!

QC APPROVED (2/3)

be sure to mention espeon as a partner, since there aren't many spinners that work well on sun teams

QC Approved 3/3

panamaxis

how many seconds in eternity?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Before we start grammar prosing can someone tell me in what situation you need to use Air Slash on the Sunny Day abuse set? Fire Blast already destroys the fighting types...seems to me like Dragon Pulse would be better in that slot to hit the dragons...

Before we start grammar prosing can someone tell me in what situation you need to use Air Slash on the Sunny Day abuse set? Fire Blast already destroys the fighting types...seems to me like Dragon Pulse would be better in that slot to hit the dragons...
Dragon Pulse is illegal with Solar Power.

Bloo

Banned deucer.
Venser, how's this coming along? It's been fully QC approved for a while now, so I'd like to see some updates; you've had more than enough time to write this analysis. I'll be taking this away under inactivity otherwise, assuming you aren't working on it.

Bloo

Banned deucer.
Ok, you said you'd have this done a while ago, but I don't see any updates. We all get busy at times, but I'd say you've had ample amounts of time to finish this, so I'll be locking this under inactivity.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)