Chesty's giveaways! major pink breast cancer giveaway has ended working on another giveaway soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
The nosepass is something special in my opinion. Looking forward to hearing from you.
cool, I'll probably be online, but just in case, I deposited a level 59 chimecho bc I figure no one wants that shit

edit: it got sniped. lmk when you're on.
I'm a beginner to this website so my friend code for X 0232-9018-5211 I'm also making a pokeclan on X called "the wreckers"
I can help everyone now just deposit something on gts I will only be on for four hours though also new user welcome to smogon your free to take what you need from me so I can try to help as much as I can.

ryan

Jojo Siwa enthusiast
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I can help everyone now just deposit something on gts I will only be on for four hours though also new user welcome to smogon your free to take what you need from me so I can try to help as much as I can.
deposited a level 30 female munna looking for a dratini lvl 1-10, IGN beyonce

Last edited:

Bean

༼ ͒ ̶ ͒༽༼ ͒ ̶ ͒༽༼ ͒ ̶ ͒༽
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hey there. I was wondering if you have any more of those awesome dratinis? I can't actually use the GTS atm so I was wondering if we could trade conventionally? My FC is in my sig! Thanks in advance

Hi, do you have a female of this?

Nature: sassy

OT: Gabe gave me the original parent

egg moves: rock climb, heavy slam, stealth rocks, flail

If so, I want one! :D I just saw shiny Mega Steelix and the Fast Ball matches it perfectly!

Hey there. I was wondering if you have any more of those awesome dratinis? I can't actually use the GTS atm so I was wondering if we could trade conventionally? My FC is in my sig! Thanks in advance
i can help you later on today like many hours from now I'm going to bed then I have school
Hi, do you have a female of this?

Nature: sassy

OT: Gabe gave me the original parent

egg moves: rock climb, heavy slam, stealth rocks, flail

If so, I want one! :D I just saw shiny Mega Steelix and the Fast Ball matches it perfectly!
still working on getting mine hatched reddit has not been to friendly sadly though but yeah same facts for the guy above as well I can help you later.

Could I get a male spitback of the Onix?, need a male since I'd like to pass on the egg moves to my safari ball female, will deposit something as soon as you've replied.
tell me when you are ready.
want the onix lol is it 5 iv
pm me you never responded when I would be able to trade you all my spitbacks so the sooner you pm me the better
interested in an onix and snorunt spitback, so long as they are female :)
tell me when you are ready and i can help you
can i have a dratini please? :D
sure you can welcome to smogon just deposit something on gts when you are ready.

My bad just saw your message, deposited a lvl 13 female Illumise with the message "Chester".
sent enjoy
Hey Chester! Would you be able to trade now? :)
I should be around for a while
Hi ! I would love the Onix spitback. Will wait for your response :)
just send something up
Hi, i wish this spitback:

Nature: timid

OT: me

egg moves: block, spikes, avalanche, fake tears
I'm waiting your response
whenever your ready
Can I get a dratini spitback, please? I will wait for your response :)
sure whenever your ready

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)