Inactive Chrome & FF Link Fixing Extensions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toast++

Nexus is literally the worst.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I'm not exactly sure how long it's going to be until everything is up and running again but I've been a bit annoyed with links being broken all over the place. For that reason, I created a couple of simple extensions that redirect you to the correct thing.

A couple of things:
There is a slight delay before the redirect.
As far as I know, announcements are actually inaccessible.
This is not meant to be permanent - just a fix until something else can be worked out.
Username (i.e. http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?username=sandshrewz) links are a bit trickier. I can make them work in 1 click, but it's more work so I'm not doing it if no one cares. Currently, they direct you to a search for that user.

:toast: Feedback is appreciated. :toast:

Chrome Download
Firefox Download

Soul Fly

IMMA TEACH YOU WHAT SPLASHIN' MEANS
is a Contributor Alumnus
I tried it, but honestly it's a hit-or-miss.
half the times I'm still getting the 'no-input file specified' page.

Toast++

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Yeah, I figured there would be things I missed. Next time that happens, send me the link that was broken so I can see if I can add it.

Toast++

I've fixed the couple of link types that Soul Fly brought to my attention. I think it should update automatically at some point but if you want to force it, just go to chrome://extensions and click "update extensions now".

Toast++

Well, looks like this was taken care of a little sooner than I expected. If member links are important to you, they're still broken so I'm leaving the links up for now.

:toast:

PS:1k threads/posts are for losers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)