Chrysthehamster's ART!

ok so ive made a thread of art, hope you all like it

i take rquests but please specify wether you want them in
3ds style
computer style
or pixel art (ive never done pixel art but ill try if you want me to)

3ds made pictures

]

]

and some computer art (i use photoshop elements 6.0)

and competition art
only one so i wont hide it

Wow. 3DS and PS drawings are amazing! Those with dark backgrounds puts such a good sense to them. And If you want requests
... Cute Liligant, please? Also, I will be the first to take your Livdisc virginity ^^

Edit:100th post! Yay!

that's some really good artwork chrys i like it a lot i think that the picture of murkrow would look better if you made murkrows wing and body stand out a bit more apart from that its epic

Here you go demist
(this isnt aimed at anyone but please tell me what style youd like)
any way ta da!
i dont usually do cute so is this ok?

also josia the murkrow is supposed to be like that as if hes a stealth assasin or something
but any who what do you suggest i do to it to make it stand out some mooore

well if its supposed to be like that i guess thats fine. About the requests why don't you try drawing darkrai as you seam to be good at drawing dark and ghost pokemon

i made a picture because i was bored:toast:

what am I good for?

you like it?

also i tried pixel art, i suck at it and dont find it awfully fun so please dont request it

Loving the smooth coloring on the photoshop ones and those 3DS pictures are really excellent! I could hardly draw on my 3DS. :P
May I request a Scrafty on the 3DS? :)
You can take your time.

ok, apologies that i havn't updated in a while, i've been busy with school and stuff plus for almost a week i had no internet
say hi to wormadam!
p.s. i live in malawi a small country in africa so i get technological malfunctions often

p.s. i live in malawi a small country in africa so i get technological malfunctions often
I like the wormadam I think the shadow and light on it work very nicely.
I also like the picture entiteld What am i good for as it has a nice ironic sense of humor
Ps i live in malawi to and i would say blame all technological malfunctions on
E.S.C.O.M even when they arent resposible

heres a chrysthehamster pun teehee

get it?
(if you don't, its chrystheHAMSTER and its a racoon teehee)

also please, requests, if it sounds like a fun request i'll do it ( i won't if it sounds boring) so ,yeah, fun requests please!

heres a picture yay
i wanted to try to draw water and also to fade the outline to make it more realistic
so heres morphling from dota allstars

ta da!

new pictures...
why must i quadruple post?
if you guys dont like it much please tell how i can improve
i would like feedback and requests
please..

but ANYWAY!!

a jolteon

and some weird snakey thing i did cos i was bored

like?

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
why must i quadruple post?
if you guys dont like it much please tell how i can improve
i would like feedback and requests
please..
To start with, you can have less dramatic backgrounds. Bright colors like the one behind Jolteon steals attention away from it. If you tried to emphasize its electric attack, I would have used a radial gradient (as in, a circle/ball) around Joleton, while the blue could have been subsituted with a duller color (that is, closer to gray). Backgrounds can definitely add much to the image, but be careful not to make them stand out too much.

Secondly, try to make the lineart smoother. The black lines I've seen in your images are pretty shaky and doesn't form smooth, even lines. So while they don't need to be evenly thick, they certainly gain from not being wobbly.

Thirdly, you can shrink down the images a bit before posting them here. Your last two images could be half in size and would be better off because of that. Not to mention that minor flaws doesn't stand out as much in smaller dimensions.

With that said, I like your 3D art (particularly that Wormadam), and you also seems to have a decent lighting sense. Before drawing anything else, be it an object, pokémon or anything else, look it up on Google images first and see how others have done when they've drawn it. Notice the details, get an idea of how they might have pulled it off, and then have your own shot at it.

shnen

שוני
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
haha, I like your snake thing a lot, and the lilligant. Requests you say? I'd like a badass Tauros please :)

ok first thank you sooooo much bummer for all of your advice
on this one, the gangster tauros for shnen, i tried harder to make the line art better
heres two versions original size and the smaller version

like?

feedback please
which is better small or big?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)