Still interested in this. Updated my thread quite a bit

Keldeo Level 20, in a Cherish Ball w/ Wish Ribbon
OT: SMR2012
ID: 08272
Nature: Timid
Ability: Justified
Moveset: Leer, Hidden Power [Ghost], Aqua Jet, Secret Sword
IVs: 31/0/31/31/30/31

I have deoxys, victini, heatran, lugia and jirachi. Needing Arceus, Darkrai and Shaymin. Also got shiny rapidash and wingull
I have all of those pokemon already ~ * U *
Hi, I'm really interested in your:

Entei Level 37, in a Cherish Ball w/ Classic Ribbon
OT: GAMESTP
ID: 01171
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Pressure
Moveset: Flare Blitz, Sacred Fire, Extreme Speed, Stone Edge
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31

I have a shiny Japanese event Fukuoku Kyogre, Calm, 31/x/31/31/31/31. Are you interested?
Yes, I'm always interested in event pokemon ! * U *
could I get the ID and OT ?

Also, I might take a few hours to reply or trade because it snowed really hard
and now my internet won't work ; A ;

Thanks !

Still interested in this. Updated my thread quite a bit

Hello again ! * U *
interested in your shiny Mew, shiny Virizion, and Groudon !
Could I get the OT and ID for them ?

I have all of those pokemon already ~ * U *

Yes, I'm always interested in event pokemon ! * U *
could I get the ID and OT ?

Also, I might take a few hours to reply or trade because it snowed really hard
and now my internet won't work ; A ;

Thanks !
The OT is Japanese (obviously) but you can just google Fukuoka Kyogre for the details. But I can tell you its from the 2012 event in the Fukuoka Poke centre in Japan. I have checked and it has the correct OT, ID, Moves, ribbon etc. It was RNGed for its shininess & IVs.

I actually managed to get the Entei already. But I'm interested in the shiny 6 IV Latias and shiny 6 IV Latios. Check my thread for something else to make the trade fair.

For the:

Would a female shiny Shellos (pink), in a quick ball (renamable)
OT: Charlie
ID: 64963
Ability: Storm drain
Move: Mud-slap
IV: 31/31/31/31/x/31

work?

aweic, CMT for gen V eevee and dream ball feebas please :D

songoftheskies, anything i can breed for you for keldeo or entei?

aweic, CMT for gen V eevee and dream ball feebas please :D

songoftheskies, anything i can breed for you for keldeo or entei?
I need to teach it Heal Pulse and then I'll start cloning it, may take a few days and for the feebas I need specifics, since its 50/50 ratio you may have your choice in gender. I'd like a lucario/riolu for the eevee and if you show me how to do the images with the pokeball and sprites I'll do the feebas for free.

edit* Also I think Song had the sniffles and school, so she has been pre-occupied. Once she gets back I'll help her clone the pokemon you want if you guys work something out.

I need to teach it Heal Pulse and then I'll start cloning it, may take a few days and for the feebas I need specifics, since its 50/50 ratio you may have your choice in gender. I'd like a lucario/riolu for the eevee and if you show me how to do the images with the pokeball and sprites I'll do the feebas for free.

edit* Also I think Song had the sniffles and school, so she has been pre-occupied. Once she gets back I'll help her clone the pokemon you want if you guys work something out.
i'm in no rush as my play time can be limited with school and that.

i'll PM you about images a bit later tonight. we're all about to run out to get dinner, so i can't do it just now.
i don't mind breeding something else for the feebas or giving you a credit or something. i don't mind just explaining how to do the images.

Last edited:
songoftheskies

This Shiny Deoxys in your thread has recently been confirmed as a hack

Deoxys [JPN] Level 100, in an Ultra Ball
Name: デオキシス (Deoxys in Japanese)
OT: Japanese ; m ;
ID: 21955
Nature: Modest
Ability: Pressure
Moveset: Psycho Boost, Psychic, Thunderbolt, Zap Cannon
IVs: xx/xx/xx/31/xx/xx

This complimentary hack check has been brought to you by: Dark Ray
For questions or concerns regarding this hack check please contact: Agonist

Songoftheskies,

I'm interested in your shiny Entei.
I have a non-shiny Palkia. I've checked the hacked Pokemon thread, and didn't catch the OT or ID there. Here's Palkia's info:
OT: DILSTER
ID: 55470
Level: 50
Timid
31/xx/31/31/31/31
Move set: Special rend, flamethrower, thunderbolt, surf

Let me know if you're interested in trading, or if you've found out that its hacked.

Hey awiec, please cmt for female eevee and turtwig? :)
The eevee will take a few days and which turtwig do you want?

awiec would you trade a 5iv starly or vullaby for a female scyther (bc female, I'm fine with just 4ivs)
I am fine with that just message me when you're ready to trade, I'll be kinda busy all weekend so I might have to get back to both of you on Sunday night

I am fine with that just message me when you're ready to trade, I'll be kinda busy all weekend so I might have to get back to both of you on Sunday night
I can trade anytime today. Which one do you want?

I thought you had a female Eevee in stock which is why I asked. ^^ It also said you had a female Turtwig in stock! Those two are the ones I really want! =] I'd be willing to trade multiples from my thread of course... Let me know if you're interested!

I thought you had a female Eevee in stock which is why I asked. ^^ It also said you had a female Turtwig in stock! Those two are the ones I really want! =] I'd be willing to trade multiples from my thread of course... Let me know if you're interested!
I have a busy weekend so I usually trade saturday/sunday night when I have downtime, the turtwig is ready to go, I'll check your thread.

edit* I forgot to list but the eevee I have currently is male, I might be able to get a female but the ratio is very skewed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)