CJorex's personalised breeding and trading thread- Anything bred to order!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a 31/x/31/31/31/31 vivillon (sun patttern) in a luxury ball. Can you breed me a 31/X/31/31/31/31 river pattern in a net ball so we can trade vivillon patterns??

CMT for
Pokemon: Gible
Pokeball: any
Nickname: no nickname
Ability: Rough Skin
Nature: Naive
IVs: 31/31/31/31/x/31 (-SpD)
Egg Moves: Outrage
Hatched or in egg?: doesnt' matter

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I would like that very much.
5iv timid compound-eyes polar version with rage powder in a dive ball (male or female?) for

Pokemon: Scatterbug (River)
Pokeball: any
Nickname: no nickname
Ability: Compound Eyes
Nature: Timid
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Rage Powder
Hatched or in egg?: doesnt' matter

Will you do a female Pinsir?
You know I wrote them off as Spitbacks, but a lot of people seem to like Hyper Cutter. My "spitback" Pinsir are Female with Hyper Cutter I believe, all 31/31/31/31/x/31.

I'd have to check, I'm in the middle of SRing Zygarde atm, but if Hyper Cutter works for you? If not I don't mind breeding a Moldbreaker Pinsir ♀ either, since it's 1:1

CMT for

Totodile
Pokeball: Regular
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Torrent
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Moves: Crunch, Aqua Jet, Dragon Dance, Ice Punch

You know I wrote them off as Spitbacks, but a lot of people seem to like Hyper Cutter. My "spitback" Pinsir are Female with Hyper Cutter I believe, all 31/31/31/31/x/31.

I'd have to check, I'm in the middle of SRing Zygarde atm, but if Hyper Cutter works for you? If not I don't mind breeding a Moldbreaker Pinsir ♀ either, since it's 1:1
I'm actually a bit backed up on orders anyway so I don't mind waiting. I'd prefer Mold Breaker, anyway

I'm actually a bit backed up on orders anyway so I don't mind waiting. I'd prefer Mold Breaker, anyway
No problem! I'll get to work on that for you! Do you think you'll be ready tonight? If not I'll probably hold off breeding until tomorrow so I can focus on this Zygarde.

I'm shooting for 31/31/25-31/x/25-31/31 =P

No problem! I'll get to work on that for you! Do you think you'll be ready tonight? If not I'll probably hold off breeding until tomorrow so I can focus on this Zygarde.

I'm shooting for 31/31/25-31/x/25-31/31 =P
Oh if you don't think you can get it perfect I'll just take Hyper Cutter.

Oh if you don't think you can get it perfect I'll just take Hyper Cutter.
No! on the Zygarde I'm SRing lol.

I can easily get a perfect Pinsir haha.

I was trying to say I wanted to focus on the Zygarde, so if you didn't think you'd be able to trade tonight anyway that I would just work on my Soft Reseting tonight and breed tomorrow.

No! on the Zygarde I'm SRing lol.

I can easily get a perfect Pinsir haha.

I was trying to say I wanted to focus on the Zygarde, so if you didn't think you'd be able to trade tonight anyway that I would just work on my Soft Reseting tonight and breed tomorrow.
Ah OK. Take as long as you like!
Thanks! Let me know when you have your Scatterbug. I'll start breeding mine in a bit.
I have a spare male lying around, will that do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)